Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today on his way to munich ....

TM_Roadster_Muc.png

Last edited:
Saw someone in a light blue Roadster this morning on the WA-520 leaving Redmond heading toward Bellevue with his son in the passenger seat. I pulled up along side them in the company LEAF and waved, and then followed behind until they took a Bellevue exit.

If this is anyone on the board (it's vin #1278), then I live right near the spot where this picture was taken in Bernal Heights (SF) yesterday. PM me and say hello! :) Interesting about the red hard top on the black car! (FWIW the seats are black with red too)
photo (9).JPG

Reactions: ICON
I sighted a dark colored Roadster Christmas Eve at about 9:30 to 10:00 PM possibly black with a black roof parked on Union Ave in Cresskill NJ by the Hudson Bank across from the borough hall. I wanted to make a U turn to look at it but did not sight a place to do so. :smile:

As discussed in PM - this was almost certainly me... Just shows how busy I've been to miss that on the forum!

In other news, a guy I gave a ride to at work (actually, the Chief Engineer of our building) had previously googled my license plate and found this:

quattroworld.com Forums: P2F: NOCO24U

viewimage.php.jpg

The funny part is that he/she nailed my driving style so succinctly:
Once on 95, he didn't open it up. Oh well.
... yup, that's me. :rolleyes:

I found number 1043 in Greenwich, CT on 10 April outside of my hotel (Delamar Greenwich Harbor / 500 Steamboat RD). Apologies for the horrible picture of such a beautiful car; I had a few too many Manhattan's in me. I didn't have a chance to meet the owner, but was told he is a regular at the L'Escale Restaurant & Bar.

photo.JPG