Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
p41-sticker1.png

I was driving our Model S today, when I saw on a clover-leaf from I-52 to I-805, a few cars ahead, what I thought was a roadster. Got a bit closer and realised it was British Racing Green. That's weird, I only know of one of those, and we own it! I got a bit closer, and could read the first number and letters on the license plate... 6J... same as ours! I thought it must be my wife, but no... two old guys having fun. Same plate except for two last digits, and no white stickers on this one. Crappy image attached; I was trying to set up a good photo when they moved into a slower lane and dropped back, and I didn't want to block traffic in my lane.
View attachment 110967
I'm also in San Diego. I'll be on the lookout for a BRG!

Late one night about six months ago I was on SR-14 in Washington when a car passed me that looked very much like a Roadster. It was dark, but I got exited thinking it was my first Roadster. Then I noticed it was making a lot of noise. I think it was probably a Lotus Elise.

• Funny
Reactions: tvuolo
Another no picture moment. Around I-605 South Cerritos/Long Beach a grey Roadster exiting on Del Amo around 4:15pm.

I was two lanes over in my wife's Sig Green Roadster discussing how rare the car was (only 2500 made worldwide) :cool::p