Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven model x performance vs LR+ range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If running stock 20s, what can I expect the rated mileage difference between a mxp vs LR+? While I don't need the performance aspect of the mxp, local pricing and inventory are better than comparable LR+. I do like using my cars for periodic road trips but am used to a model 3 LR with about 270mi at 100% charge.

If running stock 20s, what can I expect the rated mileage difference between a mxp vs LR+? While I don't need the performance aspect of the mxp, local pricing and inventory are better than comparable LR+. I do like using my cars for periodic road trips but am used to a model 3 LR with about 270mi at 100% charge.
I just added them both to Compare Cars Side-by-Side and saw there was a difference.
Did you do that?

I'd expect them to be closer on the highway under light loads where the front motor is doing most of the work. Under city driving conditions, the Perfornce cars seem to bias a lot more oomph to the back than my Long Range, makes it feel like more of a rear-drive vehicle, but that also means a lot more heat losses from the big motor

Also keep in mind you're probably looking at 280 miles of "rated" range on a 30-50,000 mile Perfrormance from degradation at this point.

So, real-world, 80mph long raod trip freeway, maybe 250 100% to 0% (what I actually observe on mine, give or take) vs. 230 for the performance on the same tire? Only one way to find out!

Reactions: Nizzore