Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ready in 4 days??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered a Model 3 with the mid range premium option yesterday 3/2 and received a text that the car would be delivered this Wed, 3/6. Is that even possible? Could this be an error? Thanks guys!

Since Tesla has reduced the complexity of Model 3 different options, I think it pre-produces most popular options and just waits for you to click on the web.

To be honest, I had a case of cold feet this morning and thought about canceling my order. I’m about 90% sure I’m going to stick with it, but if I decide to cancel it, would Tesla keep my $2500 deposit?

To be honest, I had a case of cold feet this morning and thought about canceling my order. I’m about 90% sure I’m going to stick with it, but if I decide to cancel it, would Tesla keep my $2500 deposit?

They know and understand that you are hesitant, they don't want to give you any opportunity to second guess yourself;)

There is BT and AT. You are in BT right now and may have second thoughts. But once you move to AT, you'll question why you ever had second thoughts.

Good luck!

BT/AT = Before/After Tesla

They know and understand that you are hesitant, they don't want to give you any opportunity to second guess yourself;)

There is BT and AT. You are in BT right now and may have second thoughts. But once you move to AT, you'll question why you ever had second thoughts.

Good luck!

BT/AT = Before/After Tesla
Lol! I ordered the Nema 14-50 outlets today and made an appointment with an electrician for this Thurs. Wish me luck!!

Reactions: Arpe and scottf200
I just ordered a Model 3 with the mid range premium option yesterday 3/2 and received a text that the car would be delivered this Wed, 3/6. Is that even possible? Could this be an error? Thanks guys!

They should have an inventory car matching your order so it is not getting built and shipped to you in 4 days, it is only getting shipped to your delivery location in that time frame.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Look closely at your documents. I ordered a 2019 and they matched me up with 2018. I presume it was just a left over. I declined and am still waiting. 2018 would have been ok if they had offered me a discount but they wouldn't.
Yes, it was built in 12/2018 so technically it’s is a 2018 car as I verified it by the vin. This might affect resale a bit but I’m not worried about it too much. I’ve lost tons of money on cars in my lifetime and I’ve just accepted it, lol!

My delivery date is indeed this wed. I live in Ca so I am picking it up at the Fremont distribution center.

Cool. Hope all goes well. Post a photo if you can. I was nervous before hand too and excited. Now just excited and enjoying my car. Nice that you’ve got at home charging. You’ll love the convenience. We went NEMA 14-50 as well. You might also look into picking up a usb drive while you wait for your TeslaCam and Sentry Mode footage. Go as big as you can as it right now is collecting from 3 cameras.

Reactions: Maximus831