Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real life experience with Xcelerate warranty?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what is funny.
I didn't. That's why the car was sent to the service center to check
What is your question or concern?
As in what bms code or other code was thrown? It’s funny because anytime you get an error code in a Tesla people usually know it because it comes right up on the screen. I guess that didn’t happen in your car

Update. The initial fix with Tesla did not fix the issue for the seat. Tesla is recommending additional fix

Nothing but resistance from xcare warranty every step.
I didn't realize xcare is a vendor that sells endurance warranty. Apparently it's a thing. Here's some others experiences...

It looks like I'm not the only one having issues. Really frustrating
Hopefully Brent can provide some help and, or insight

Cheers

Update. The initial fix with Tesla did not fix the issue for the seat. Tesla is recommending additional fix

I didn't realize xcare is a vendor that sells endurance warranty. Apparently it's a thing. Here's some others experiences...

Cheers
Hi, we are aware of this and are working with Tesla Service. We ARE NOT a vendor, Endurance simply provides our administrative support.
XCare is a product of Xcelerate Auto, a privately held company with partners that assist in administration and insurance backstop and support only.

We are responsible for the investment our members make in their coverage, and being thorough in the administration of claims is important to safeguard the funds that are entrusted to us to protect our community.

We are actively working to resolve your situation, and we truly appreciate the support of our members while we work diligently to get their issues resolved.

Reactions: Wurzig and ngng

Cheers

Please keep us all updated. Can you provide any additional information regarding your experiences?

Will this level of continue with the increase in customers? Are there more Brent’s at xcelerateauto?
One of my many responsibilities at XCare is to ensure positive experiences for our members, engage with the community and ensure our processes continue to work well for our members. When things like this come to light, I often get personally involved. At the end of the day, we care at every level of our company about our members. That will always continue. Thanks for your support! Brent

Hi, we are aware of this and are working with Tesla Service. We ARE NOT a vendor, Endurance simply provides our administrative support.
XCare is a product of Xcelerate Auto, a privately held company with partners that assist in administration and insurance backstop and support only.

We are responsible for the investment our members make in their coverage, and being thorough in the administration of claims is important to safeguard the funds that are entrusted to us to protect our community.

We are actively working to resolve your situation, and we truly appreciate the support of our members while we work diligently to get their issues resolved.

That's good to know. Thanks for clarifying. The agents that I have been working with show up with ENDURANCE warranty ID so that's where the question came from.
The several encounters I had with the endurance agents are nothing but painful. A few of them felt like I was talking to a bot, reading off a script and unwilling to listen to what I or the Tesla service advisor had to say. And 2 of them had a really bad attitude and were very argumentive. It doesn't help that every time, it's a different agent.
I'm a physician and often I have to talk to insurance companies for prior authorization of treatments. There are good ones and bad ones. I would advise maybe considering an alternate company for administrative support.
It's very hard to be the middle man as well since Tesla doesn't like to talk to insurance/warranty and is very autonomic. Also, anytime I talk to the warranty company, they would always ask me mechanical questions which I do not know the answer to.

I am very thankful for Brent and my Tesla service advisor being responsive.

I just received a call from Brent. He explained things to me. Brent is the first person that actually explained anything to me about what's going on which I REALLY appreciate. I sincerely hoped that the numerous calls I had with the endurance agents were as insightful...

To the members that are following/reading this, follow up with Brent if you are lost or have concerns about XCARE. He can and will provide great insights.

Fingerscrossed that things are moving along...

D

That's good to know. Thanks for clarifying. The agents that I have been working with show up with ENDURANCE warranty ID so that's where the question came from.
The several encounters I had with the endurance agents are nothing but painful. A few of them felt like I was talking to a bot, reading off a script and unwilling to listen to what I or the Tesla service advisor had to say. And 2 of them had a really bad attitude and were very argumentive. It doesn't help that every time, it's a different agent.
I'm a physician and often I have to talk to insurance companies for prior authorization of treatments. There are good ones and bad ones. I would advise maybe considering an alternate company for administrative support.
It's very hard to be the middle man as well since Tesla doesn't like to talk to insurance/warranty and is very autonomic. Also, anytime I talk to the warranty company, they would always ask me mechanical questions which I do not know the answer to.

I am very thankful for Brent and my Tesla service advisor being responsive.

I just received a call from Brent. He explained things to me. Brent is the first person that actually explained anything to me about what's going on which I REALLY appreciate. I sincerely hoped that the numerous calls I had with the endurance agents were as insightful...

To the members that are following/reading this, follow up with Brent if you are lost or have concerns about XCARE. He can and will provide great insights.

Fingerscrossed that things are moving along...

D

I had a similar experience with one of my claims. The root cause was the plan admin. Once I raised this higher up Brent helped me get it resolved. Hope things work out for you.

Reactions: XCare EV and Wurzig
I had a similar experience with one of my claims. The root cause was the plan admin. Once I raised this higher up Brent helped me get it resolved. Hope things work out for you.
It seems like it. It's just very unfortunate that I keep having to escalate the issue for progress. But again, Brent is very good and helpful.
Hope things work out indeed

Reactions: XCare EV
I am going through a claim for a similar 2nd row seat issue that is not being accepted Xcare as 'no parts were replaced'. This is coming as a surprise to me given that the service center notes clearly state the seat was repaired. Tesla claims they do not have a separate code for it and will classify it as General Diagnosis.

Trying to work with Tesla to have them split it up but this is quite frustrating given the back n forth required to resolve it. Edit: I am working with Brent at the moment so will update how it goes.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpeg
    IMG_0275.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 110
I am going through a claim for a similar 2nd row seat issue that is not being accepted Xcare as 'no parts were replaced'. This is coming as a surprise to me given that the service center notes clearly state the seat was repaired. Tesla claims they do not have a separate code for it and will classify it as General Diagnosis.

Trying to work with Tesla to have them split it up but this is quite frustrating given the back n forth required to resolve it. Edit: I am working with Brent at the moment so will update how it goes.
Thanks for your patience. The process is in place to ensure all of the funds entrusted to us by our community are safeguarded so we can continue to provide world class coverage. Our coverage is primarily focused on replacement of failed parts, and adjustments/lubrications/owner maintenance is ordinarily excluded. We are reviewing the latest docs from Tesla and will reach back out shortly offline with our solve.

Our coverage is primarily focused on replacement of failed parts, and adjustments/lubrications/owner maintenance is ordinarily excluded. We are reviewing the latest docs from Tesla and will reach back out shortly offline with our solve.
That sounds reasonable, but in this case the Tesla tech used the word "repaired" and it looks like it was about three hours of labor. That doesn't sound like an owner maintenance type thing.

Reactions: imthiazah
@XCare EV will Brent be able to answer everyone as the customer base grows? I have been watching and Brent is pretty fast at responding and I am really glad that he gets personally involved. However, will he be able to keep this level of involvement?

Reactions: 6364Dart
@XCare EV will Brent be able to answer everyone as the customer base grows? I have been watching and Brent is pretty fast at responding and I am really glad that he gets personally involved. However, will he be able to keep this level of involvement?
At XCare we are all involved in our community outreach, and this Forum happens to fall into my area, while others reply to Twitter/Facebook/etc.

We care about our community, and as the traffic grows we will continue to provide world class service. XCare

Reactions: GeoG

To update everyone on my claim, it was resolved and Xcare will be writing me a cheque for the seat repair.
Thanks to Brent for escalating this getting it sorted.

To update everyone on my claim, it was resolved and Xcare will be writing me a cheque for the seat repair.
Thanks to Brent for escalating this getting it sorted.
I was happy to escalate this. Had Tesla provided a clear invoice this would have all been handled last week. Sorry for the upset, not the experience we want our members to have. Cheers!

Reactions: GeoG and byeLT4