Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear bumper reflector replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of my rear bumper reflectors has been broken and I'm wanting to replace this asap. Has anyone ordered one of these before from Tesla? Does anyone know if the same reflectors are on the model S as on the model 3?
I've seen reflectors that can be purchased with brake lights built in but I just prefer to replace with a standard fitting reflector.
thanks for any responses

One of my rear bumper reflectors has been broken and I'm wanting to replace this asap. Has anyone ordered one of these before from Tesla? Does anyone know if the same reflectors are on the model S as on the model 3?
I've seen reflectors that can be purchased with brake lights built in but I just prefer to replace with a standard fitting reflector.
thanks for any responses
Those reflectors with a light are design as rear fog light, which seems nicer than using one of the backup light as rear fog light for the EU versions.

However, you need to remove the full rear bumper to replace the reflectors. Better doing it yourself as this would be a quite expensive otherwise.

If you find one for the Model 3, could you please post the link for it.

TMC thread: Rear bumper reflector uk

20200219_055949-jpg.512785