Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear console and Jump seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have both the rear console and rear facing jump seats. Wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to use both at the same time. Basically the latches in the back seat are used up by the jump seats when they're up (all the time) so I can't secure the console. Wondering if there's a way not to deal with shuffling whenever the jump seats are used. Any creative ideas?

I think you may belooking at the wrong latch... I say this because I've got the jump seats as well PLUS a car seat in the centre position of the rear seat. The 'over the headrest' latch for the middle car seat isn't at all affected by the rear jump seats. And this is the same latch which I believe is used by the rear console.

Thank you!!

If you hadn't mentioned this I would've never figured out that our rear seats came with anchor points in the back. Had to look at the manual to find out the position of these and then hunt for the hidden connectors inside small vertical slits in the back. And those slots are kind of sewn together. Had to pry them open to find the metal anchors behind it. Thanks again!

image.jpg