Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Facing Seats for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a set of used rear facing seats for the Model S. All mounting hardware is included.

We're in Canada, but could ship from the North East U.S. if needed.

The price is $1000 plus shipping.

Some Model S versions have a required reinforcing brace behind the bumper and some do not. You would need to ascertain whether you have the brace and, if not, arrange to get one installed. It is my understanding that without the brace the rear seat occupants wouldn't be fully protected in a crash.

I may be pulling the jump seats soon as I don’t have a need for them. My car will be going in soon to get a few items addrsssed, but I’m not sure how much Tesla would charge to pull the seats. I wrench on my cars so am not afraid of doing it myself, but these days it’s all about the PITA factor, so will prob just have them do it.
Not sure what I’d want to get for them as packing/shipping will probably be high unless I find a local (Oregon) buyer, which is naturally the preferred solution.

I understand. When you take it in have the S.C. remove the hip strikers and barrel nuts and save the associated bolts so the buyer doesn’t have to source them. I’m looking to spend somewhere between $1000 and 1500 Plus shipping.

-Ryan

I have a set of seat with all bolts and plastic. 1350$ us shipping included by greyhound ( you have to pick it up at nearest greyhound station). 1550$ us shipping include if you take the reinforcement bar that is underneath the bumper. I will be able to ship them on 14 april. I have to drive to Burlington Vermont to ship them. I could provide picture of removal so it give you a idea how to install them.
IMG_0841.jpg

I may be pulling the jump seats soon as I don’t have a need for them. My car will be going in soon to get a few items addrsssed, but I’m not sure how much Tesla would charge to pull the seats. I wrench on my cars so am not afraid of doing it myself, but these days it’s all about the PITA factor, so will prob just have them do it.
Not sure what I’d want to get for them as packing/shipping will probably be high unless I find a local (Oregon) buyer, which is naturally the preferred solution.

I would be happy to buy yours!
My father lives in Oregon and can pick them up anytime.