Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Seat Lock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also would be interested in the original droplocks.
Although as I routinely carry rather large reptiles, I only wish I am there to see the look on the face of the ne'er-do-well who realises he now has hold of the wrong end of an angry 16ft python

Wouldn't wish it to happen to you of course, but oh that would be an amazing sight to see!

I am interested too. My thought with the Droplocks is that although they may still smash, it might well stop the grab. When what's in the boot has more personal value than the quarter glass.

Do you want the visible deterrent or the locking ability? It would be very easy to make a dummy drop lock or even just print some stickers. Making the real thing wouldn't be that harder, but it would be wrong to copy someone else's design.

Do you want the visible deterrent or the locking ability? It would be very easy to make a dummy drop lock or even just print some stickers. Making the real thing wouldn't be that harder, but it would be wrong to copy someone else's design.
Both - visible and locking. I will contact TesBros and see if they will just send them normal postage. I mean they cant weigh much....