Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rebuilt Supercharging and High Voltage Certification

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I repaired a wrecked 2020 M3P last year and was excited to see that Tesla offered a process for allowing cars back on their supercharger network. I scheduled a service to have that inspection performed and the car passed. As part of that process, they have to pull the HV battery and inspect all of the high voltage wiring (even the stuff not related to charging, like the wires to the motors). When I picked the car up on May 5, they said it could take up to a week for supercharging to start working, but over a week later I still received the dreaded "Supercharging not enabled" message on the screen when I tried on the 13th. I called the dealership a few days ago and they were a bit at a loss on why it wasn't working and said they'd call back when they have an answer. I have a credit card setup on the app, so I don't think it's a payment issue.

Has anyone else gone through the process, and how long did it take? I have a trip planned for this weekend and I'll have to figure something else out if I cannot supercharge. I'm planning on following up with the dealership later today.

Thanks!

/edit The car has been on wifi and receiving updates normally.

Got it resolved today. There was a document missing that the dealership needed to resubmit to Tesla. All good!
How much did they charge you? My salvage was more of a pilfer of east parts with nothing but a rear quarter being damaged. My car has 20k and is mechanically flawless. Not sure I like the idea of them pulling it all apart.