Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

ODD was Mid october this year, just got my
MYP MSM 5 seat black no other add ons
VIN assigned this morning PF5975xx, scheduled for home delivery 11/6/22.
I am hoping it has the matrix and either the USS or the upgraded cameras. I think I saw some posts where people got no USS and also the old cameras...
I think that is the highest VIN I've seen so far. MYP always have Matrix so shouldn't be any worries there.
I'd guess you won't have USS and I think highly likely to have new cameras.
Please report back what you end up getting. And congrats!!

I think that is the highest VIN I've seen so far. MYP always have Matrix so shouldn't be any worries there.
I'd guess you won't have USS and I think highly likely to have new cameras.
Please report back what you end up getting. And congrats!!
I was under the impression as well that MYP all come with matrix. But on the other 2023 vin delivery thread there are owners saying their MYP did not have matrix lights.

Regarding deliveries, are there ways to find out if you MY was a rejected VIN/car?
You could ask a SA to tell you the build date of the car from your VIN. When you go to get your car you should be able to find the build date then also. But what is your VIN #? If it is F59XXXX it probably is too new to be rejected. Also remember the vast majority of "rejections" are people not being able to make it to the restrictive delivery window Tesla provides or get financing in place. Few are rejected over quality. And you will inspect it yourself so can reject it over quality to your own standards.

You could ask a SA to tell you the build date of the car from your VIN. When you go to get your car you should be able to find the build date then also. But what is your VIN #? If it is F59XXXX it probably is too new to be rejected. Also remember the vast majority of "rejections" are people not being able to make it to the restrictive delivery window Tesla provides or get financing in place. Few are rejected over quality. And you will inspect it yourself so can reject it over quality to your own standards.
Question, I see mentioned of SA and talking to an SA, I've never spoken to a liveperson at Tesla through this process, all the way from May. How does one get an SA? Do I just called one of the local sites? Not even trying to be funny but there was never any SA assigned to me, haha.

My VIN is PF591. When I registered for insurance, they did confirm it's a 2023 VIN.

Question, I see mentioned of SA and talking to an SA, I've never spoken to a liveperson at Tesla through this process, all the way from May. How does one get an SA? Do I just called one of the local sites? Not even trying to be funny but there was never any SA assigned to me, haha.

My VIN is PF591. When I registered for insurance, they did confirm it's a 2023 VIN.
591 is recent. Unlikely to be rejected.
I also didn't have any assigned SA. Some who order in store have direct contact. I just texted back to the number that texted me when I first ordered and that seemed to be forwarded to the local delivery center sales people. You could try texting and see what reply you get. You could also try calling Tesla and sometimes that gets forwarded to your delivery center. If you live close enough it might be best to just stop by and talk in person.

Reactions: Kokukenji
591 is recent. Unlikely to be rejected.
I also didn't have any assigned SA. Some who order in store have direct contact. I just texted back to the number that texted me when I first ordered and that seemed to be forwarded to the local delivery center sales people. You could try texting and see what reply you get. You could also try calling Tesla and sometimes that gets forwarded to your delivery center. If you live close enough it might be best to just stop by and talk in person.
Got it. Thanks for the tips.