Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New gas dryer being delivered tomorrow to free up the dryer plug in the garage for the Tesla 😂
We moved to the Bay Area with an electric dryer and just decided to keep it. But with natural gas being cheaper to operate, making the switch also has additional savings.

A new dryer was going to end up cheaper than a second home run to the panel. Labor Day sales helped make it a bit cheaper too.

Now we just need the MYP…

Yeah I am assuming mine will push tomorrow also, but i have seen some Blue on white go out, but im looking for Blue on black with Tow and FSD so im sure mine will be towards teh end of the month for sure EDD is currently 9/14-9/30 as of today. no VIN

Yeah I am assuming mine will push tomorrow also, but i have seen some Blue on white go out, but im looking for Blue on black with Tow and FSD so im sure mine will be towards teh end of the month for sure EDD is currently 9/14-9/30 as of today. no VIN
Looks like a bunch of us got hit with the 9/14-9/30 EDD despite having different ones previously. Hoping for the best for all of us!

My guess, they are issuing VINs from East to West which would make sense given the logistics/time to deliver to the east coast when they can hit Western orders within 1 or 2 days. Thats just me being optimistic that my 9/14 - 9/30 EDD doesnt get blown into October. My luck they will deliver while Im out of town from the 24th - 28th.

My guess, they are issuing VINs from East to West which would make sense given the logistics/time to deliver to the east coast when they can hit Western orders within 1 or 2 days. Thats just me being optimistic that my 9/14 - 9/30 EDD doesnt get blown into October. My luck they will deliver while Im out of town from the 24th - 28th.
I haven’t been around long on here but it sounds like this is Tesla’s pattern for delivering cars based on past EOQ pushes. The Bay Area will likely see tons of deliveries the last couple of weeks

Just got back from delivery. Process went pretty smooth once we got the paperwork all settled. The only thing I could see wrong was missing a bolt on the underside rear like others have posted. Everything else is great! Oh and it did. come with mud flaps and PPF

Good luck everyone!
Did they fix it for you on-site at the delivery?

Just got back from delivery. Process went pretty smooth once we got the paperwork all settled. The only thing I could see wrong was missing a bolt on the underside rear like others have posted. Everything else is great! Oh and it did. come with mud flaps and PPF

Good luck everyone!
Where are you located that it came with PPF and mudflaps? Asking for a friend (me).

Good luck everyone!
Congrats. Can you please post a picture of the issue you referring about the missing bolt on the underside rear? I have no clue what you are referring here. FYI I am awaiting my delivery.