Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, which one of you guys rejected MF3039xx please let me know haha
When I scored mine from inventory, I had the same concern that it might have been rejected for defects (it wasn't). SA told me most of the cars that end up in inventory are rejected before the person even sees it. Sometimes it's financing not ready or purchaser not ready to take delivery. A few months ago there were a lot of people on these forums ordering both MYLR and MYP and taking whichever came first.

It's easy for me to say "don't sweat it" now that I've been through it, but the horror stories are pretty rare. Expect to find a few little problems. Give it a thorough inspection within 24 hours/100 miles of delivery and submit everything in the app. Any problems will get resolved...at least in my experience anyway. Tesla knows some defects are getting through, but it's more efficient for them to correct with mobile service post-delivery, so I've been told by the techs who fixed my issues.

I would encourage anyone waiting awhile to actually login through the Tesla account site once every day or so. For last several days I was only checking the mobile app. Just now I logged into the website and it said my credit offer had expired (which they had previously matched). When I logged in there was a red button saying “credit expired”. I had to click and then I just selected “cash” to avoid another credit pull. I did not get the impression that this caused a problem or delay and my EDD hasn’t changed in weeks, but I’m sure if I hadn’t resolved the financing within a certain timeframe it would have. I did not receive an email, text, or any other communication notifying me of the issue or asking me to take action.

*iirc credit offers last 2 months, which makes sense since I ordered 9/1 and today is 11/1

Reactions: Stuxnet and ltsr
Cool, KC got it’s first official snow today… gimme those summer tires and let’s do this thing. To be serious the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4’s look freaking awesome. Cannot wait to have a vehicle to install them on. Wife loves having them hanging out in garage.

Last edited:
I should have ordered a hitch! VIN's coming in left and right with tow high. My original OD 9-18 in North Florida- MYP - MSM black interior with NO tow - NO VIN, One delivery pushback. Now EDD is November 8th - December 6th. Impatiently waiting. It can't be too much longer right?

My buddy with MYP OD: 9/23 WHITE/WHITE W/ TOW EDD: 12/20-12/31 was just offered a car from his SA from Camarillo, CA store.

He declined because wants the 22 model. Fact that they had one ready to go makes me think maybe someone else declined the delivery as well. Probably will see a lot of this the next month. So people that don't mind may get sooner than expected deliveries! (Hopefully) lol
Knowing my luck, Tesla will call and offer a 2021 and I'll accept. Meanwhile, the other line will be ringing and, in my excitement, I'll ignore the call. ... THAT call will be an offer for the 2022.

I would encourage anyone waiting awhile to actually login through the Tesla account site once every day or so. For last several days I was only checking the mobile app. Just now I logged into the website and it said my credit offer had expired (which they had previously matched). When I logged in there was a red button saying “credit expired”. I had to click and then I just selected “cash” to avoid another credit pull. I did not get the impression that this caused a problem or delay and my EDD hasn’t changed in weeks, but I’m sure if I hadn’t resolved the financing within a certain timeframe it would have. I did not receive an email, text, or any other communication notifying me of the issue or asking me to take action.

*iirc credit offers last 2 months, which makes sense since I ordered 9/1 and today is 11/1
Had you accepted the offer or did you just have it sitting at approval? I accepted mine and it said I was no longer allowed to change payment methods. I am just waiting for it to fall off as well.. :mad:

Got my vin today. MYP Blue/Black, tow, no FSD. 10/12 OD, 11/5-12/3 EDD at profile completion. Jumped to Jan-Feb yesterday then to 11/15-11/24 this morning. Now I have a vin with 11/13-11/19.

Only thing that worries me is it‘s a MF302 vin. Fingers crossed it’s not someone’s reject.

Had you accepted the offer or did you just have it sitting at approval? I accepted mine and it said I was no longer allowed to change payment methods. I am just waiting for it to fall off as well.. :mad:
I accepted Tesla financing at 2.49% then I learned about the rate match afterward so applied externally and was approved for 72 months at 2% (without having to open an additional savings account or do a new direct deposit). I then emailed the 2% rate to Tesla rate match and they approved it very quickly. So, I figured I’d be fine since my original EDD was 3-4 weeks. I figured wrong.

Not gonna wait for the potential EV credit?
I am not. I don't think it'll pass. If it does my car is past the $69k limit. With how the market is now, selling my old one and getting this one may be more than waiting for a maybe on a tax credit and sacrificing my config. I'm taking risks but i wasn't expecting an ev bill when I ordered anyways.