Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Felt this may apply to a lot of you.

Ordered on 10/4 and EDD had been 11/14-12/12 until today. EDD pushed from 1/6-2/4 today. Talked to my SA and they said nearly everybody is seeing these dates get pushed, however in the system my car is being produced and expected to arrive end of Nov. Guessing a lot of you are in the same boat.

Reactions: KAUSTIN and Tabor
Felt this may apply to a lot of you.

Ordered on 10/4 and EDD had been 11/14-12/12 until today. EDD pushed from 1/6-2/4 today. Talked to my SA and they said nearly everybody is seeing these dates get pushed, however in the system my car is being produced and expected to arrive end of Nov. Guessing a lot of you are in the same boat.
Did you get a VIN already?

Should I be concerned about a possible reject with the vin MF303 while everyone else is getting 305-306?
Truthfully. Maybe. BUT with rumors of so many people delaying delivery, that could be it too.

Either way do your walkthrough throughly and multiple times with multiple sets of eyes if possible.
Good eye! Didn’t even catch that, thanks! I Was going on what he told me he ordered and apparently he didn’t order MYP like he though so he’s even more irritated ha
Weird he didn’t know he got a MYLR and he selected diff rims.

My buddy with MYP OD: 9/23 WHITE/WHITE W/ TOW EDD: 12/20-12/31 was just offered a car from his SA from Camarillo, CA store.

He declined because wants the 22 model. Fact that they had one ready to go makes me think maybe someone else declined the delivery as well. Probably will see a lot of this the next month. So people that don't mind may get sooner than expected deliveries! (Hopefully) lol

Truthfully. Maybe. BUT with rumors of so many people delaying delivery, that could be it too.

Either way do your walkthrough throughly and multiple times with multiple sets of eyes if possible.

Weird he didn’t know he got a MYLR and he selected diff rims.
I wouldn’t be concerned at all since they apparently produce more than 1k MYs every day…

Reactions: mT3Silvia and Tabor