Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need some help and advice! I about spit out my coffee just now when I received a text that my VIN been assigned.

BUT.....when I accepted Tesla Vision Agreement, my VIN was 335xxx.........I'm guessing that this is someone's recent reject (given what I've seen with later VIN assignments)? Also, I'd prefer that I get the Michelins......which I think began with late 336's?

I've been waiting since September so I'm tempted to just grab it, but worried about it being a reject for some reason and the tires.

Advice please? If I were to 'reject' this VIN/put my delivery on hold, what is the process???

Thanks in advance!!
Not always a rejected car, could be someone put on hold. You can ask your SA about it.. Call tesla or your SA, and tell them u cant take the vin and put u on hold, if possible. Done, simple. Then when u are truly ready - hit the 'Im ready'. Good luck.

Need some help and advice! I about spit out my coffee just now when I received a text that my VIN been assigned.

BUT.....when I accepted Tesla Vision Agreement, my VIN was 335xxx.........I'm guessing that this is someone's recent reject (given what I've seen with later VIN assignments)? Also, I'd prefer that I get the Michelins......which I think began with late 336's?

I've been waiting since September so I'm tempted to just grab it, but worried about it being a reject for some reason and the tires.

Advice please? If I were to 'reject' this VIN/put my delivery on hold, what is the process???

Thanks in advance!!
Should be good on the tires, Michelins started at 326. Congrats!

I know it's all personal preference, but any thoughts on MSM/Black Interior vs. White/white interior? Torn between the two. Always worried about stains on the white interior (jean, coffee, blemishes, etc.)
I think it’s a lifestyle choice. For me, I have a child and a big dog, I drink coffee, and I wear a lot of raw denim. White was never gonna work for me. If you have fewer of those minuses or are okay with being a cleaning stickler, then it may make sense for you.

Reactions: cvincent
EDD updated again this morning
OD 11/8
DFW area. MYP/MSM/black no tow no fsd
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th

Dec 31st - Jan 28th
Still no VIN
No EDD update and still no VIN, but I did just receive this text below from Tesla today.

Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.

just for a data point. For me my delivery is scheduled for 29 DEC, I’m in Dallas now and asked about delaying a couple days. The SA said that they will still drop off the car in front of my house and car will be marked as sold on the paperwork for the day it was delivered. If I choose to pass on the car then he referred to the website saying that would be my new delivery date. Not so subtle way of saying back to the line.
For me it’s different because my car was being picked up from the service center. The car arrived on the 18 pickup range was from the 19th-21st. I asked to push till New Years they said best they could do was the 26th. I declined the vin and waiting for another one. My delivery date is not the February delivery date, the delivery date becomes like 2-3 weeks from when you get off of hold.

I think it’s a lifestyle choice. For me, I have a child and a big dog, I drink coffee, and I wear a lot of raw denim. White was never gonna work for me. If you have fewer of those minuses or are okay with being a cleaning stickler, then it may make sense for you.
My whole family drives teslas including extended family such as cousins and friends. I believe around 10+ of us have white interior, love it, no problems with it. One friend has black interior and regrets it every time he gets in my car. White interior is an absolute must in my eyes. I originally ordered my car in black because I wanted it all blacked out. But quickly changed to white after seeing the two right next to each other.

So things are going great today - got VIN, scheduled delivery for Monday.

Called PenFed to talk about getting loan disbursed, and 1) their letter dated 10/26 to me that mentions that it's good for 60 days, turns out it's not. They claim they 'changed their procedures' and I have to reapply, which is not a huge problem, but then 2) They only send checks via regular mail?!! What kind of crap is this?

Anyone that has dealt with tight financing/delivery, I'd appreciate your input. I raised hell w/ PenFed and ask for the supervisor call.

Short of them caving and agreeing to FedEx or wire the money, what are my options? Tesla Financing? Currently it's about 0.5% higher than old-school, regular mail PenFed.

TIA!

Reactions: mmatlock
I have a big white dog that sheds like crazy and raw denim quite a bit. My biggest concern was the jean stain on white, I've had white couches before and jeans stained them pretty quickly. Not sure if it's any different with white interiors for cars.

Called PenFed to talk about getting loan disbursed, and 1) their letter dated 10/26 to me that mentions that it's good for 60 days, turns out it's not. They claim they 'changed their procedures' and I have to reapply, which is not a huge problem, but then 2) They only send checks via regular mail?!! What kind of crap is this?

Anyone that has dealt with tight financing/delivery, I'd appreciate your input. I raised hell w/ PenFed and ask for the supervisor call.

Short of them caving and agreeing to FedEx or wire the money, what are my options? Tesla Financing? Currently it's about 0.5% higher than old-school, regular mail PenFed.

TIA!
If I might ask, what kind of rates does Penfed have these days?

TIA!
Sorry, didn't page down to see that has already been answered.

TIA!

PenFed is absolute garbage at everything they do.