Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No EDD update and still no VIN, but I did just receive this text below from Tesla today.

Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.
Tesla app updated today from “we are building your car” to “prepare for delivery”

EDD hasn’t changed though and still no VIN

OD 11/8
DFW area. MYP/MSM/black no tow no fsd
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th

Dec 31st - Jan 28th

Tesla app updated today from “we are building your car” to “prepare for delivery”

OD 11/8
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th

Dec 31st - Jan 28th
Got the same config as you but out in KC and same edd range.
my guess is, vin late 2021 or 2022.. since whatever they make now they want sold before EOQ. doesnt make sense to give you/us a vin and ship a car that will be counted for next years ’books’..

OD 11/8
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th

Dec 31st - Jan 28th
I think that’s what my app said when the VIN showed up in the upper left.

PXL_20211224_150301593.jpg

Arrived a day earlier and was able to pick it up on Thursday 12/23, ordered on 10/17. VIN was high 326xxx and received the Michelin's. I had already ordered T-Sportline 20" TSTs and 20" Michelin Pilot Sport 4 A/S. Anyone in the Middle TN area that's interested in that tire/wheel setup, let me know. I'll sell them at about my cost, otherwise I'll just return them.

DCU Financing was simple and fast, other than hold times while waiting to talk to them.

View attachment 748840

Arrived a day earlier and was able to pick it up on Thursday 12/23, ordered on 10/17. VIN was high 326xxx and received the Michelin's. I had already ordered T-Sportline 20" TSTs and 20" Michelin Pilot Sport 4 A/S. Anyone in the Middle TN area that's interested in that tire/wheel setup, let me know. I'll sell them at about my cost, otherwise I'll just return them.

DCU Financing was simple and fast, other than hold times while waiting to talk to them.
Did you have DCU send you the check or have it sent to Tesla directly? Not sure what is easier..

Reactions: preilly44
Did you have DCU send you the check or have it sent to Tesla directly? Not sure what is easier..
I had them send it to me, as it put me in control and I would know where the check was. Especially since it was Monday, and the loan hadn't actually closed yet, and I was potentially picking the vehicle up on Wednesday. So, when I called DCU on Monday, I was able to get them to close the loan and then send me the check. Had it in my hand the next day.

Well, despite the text message a week or so ago saying they expect to build and deliver my MYP in December, my EDD still says Jan 4 - Feb 1 with no VIN.

I am in oregon so there’s still a chance I get a VIN and delivery by EOY but it seems doubtful. I’d expect a VIN or notice from Tesla in the next two days if that’s the case.

I hope if there’s any news on Austin production with 4680s that I hear that before taking delivery. If there is an MYP coming out of Austin in early 2022, I’d love to end up with that.

Received my vin this morning (343***)! No text or call as of yet. Haven’t yet accepted the vision agreement - I’m out of town until the evening of the 31st and outside the radius for drop off delivery. Anyone know if I can wait a couple days to hit accept and lock in a pick up window that includes the 1st/2nd of January? Or are pick up windows already generated at this stage?

OD 11/10, MSM/white/no tow, Los Angeles area.