Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any advisor can pull up the build with the last six. I'm just as concerned as everyone else so I reached out to my advisor with those last six.
I spoke with a rep at the local showroom and SA on the phone and they both confirmed no Ryzen.
Well dang - here I thought we had a nice 100% guarantee of Ryzen and the goods and now its back to worrying if we get the luck of the draw. Lame.

Reactions: blodg1
I ordered a red/blk MYP on Jan 13 and at the time the delivery estimate was 1st week of March. Would like to know what others are being told on delivery estimates since that date. I am in southern CA.
😲 we are exactly twins👍🏻 Also from So Cal, order the same car that same week and was told approximately the same delivery date.. No doubt coming from No Cal with the 2170 battery🤔
Was hoping for a Texas MYP but I really don’t think there will be any considerable Range & HP differences.
Tesla is going to the bank with the cheaper 4680 and that’s what matters the most to Tesla 🤷🏻‍♂️