Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After almost 3.5 months, finally picked up my MYP today. Came with AMD chip and Michelin tires. No heated wipers though. Took 2 hours to get my temp tags but the service agents were great while we waited. Had plenty of time so did a thorough walk through with the tesla agent and didn’t find anything that bothered me too much. I did however notice the passenger door speaker looked a little crooked when the door is closed. Will have to see if they consider that within spec. Other than that I’m a happy camper.
awesome, where in Texas did you pickup?

Reactions: ALSET1680
Been stalking these forums for awhile... figured I'd post to share my experience...

OD: 11/29 (Chicago area)
Black/black/no FSD/no tow
Profile Completion: 12/1
Original EDD: Feb
Moved around a bunch of times, especially when my trade offer expired TWICE (note: everything that people in here say about trade-in and financing screwing up your EDD is SPOT ON... I know Tesla claims they "fixed" this... I'm not convinced; I went down to 10 days twice, and when my trade-in expired back to a month)
VIN Assigned yesterday (F384XXX) --> I'm posting b/c I haven't seen a 384 VIN yet... still confirming AMD/wipers/etc.
Delivery: 3/1-3/4

Reactions: backlash224
Been stalking these forums for awhile... figured I'd post to share my experience...

OD: 11/29 (Chicago area)
Black/black/no FSD/no tow
Profile Completion: 12/1
Original EDD: Feb
Moved around a bunch of times, especially when my trade offer expired TWICE (note: everything that people in here say about trade-in and financing screwing up your EDD is SPOT ON... I know Tesla claims they "fixed" this... I'm not convinced; I went down to 10 days twice, and when my trade-in expired back to a month)
VIN Assigned yesterday (F384XXX) --> I'm posting b/c I haven't seen a 384 VIN yet... still confirming AMD/wipers/etc.
Delivery: 3/1-3/4
An SA I spoke with strongly advised me not to add a trade until VIN was assigned. I take this as confirmation of what you and others have said. I called in today after 2nd VIN was assigned and was able to add a trade-in valuation without any hassle.

An SA I spoke with strongly advised me not to add a trade until VIN was assigned. I take this as confirmation of what you and others have said. I called in today after 2nd VIN was assigned and was able to add a trade-in valuation without any hassle.
My SA said the same thing, except in mid-December I got a text from the same number asking to add a trade-in. That was when my EDD changed to December 14-31, so I thought this must be her signal to get ready for a VIN. I specifically asked her what happens if I don't get the VIN before the trade-in expires, and was assured that it would have no effect 🤷

Anyways after two more odometer renewals, I finally asked again about the expired trade-in offers and she was like oh yeah, I see that your order had been delayed every time you did that.

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz
My SA said the same thing, except in mid-December I got a text from the same number asking to add a trade-in. That was when my EDD changed to December 14-31, so I thought this must be her signal to get ready for a VIN. I specifically asked her what happens if I don't get the VIN before the trade-in expires, and was assured that it would have no effect 🤷

Anyways after two more odometer renewals, I finally asked again about the expired trade-in offers and she was like oh yeah, I see that your order had been delayed every time you did that.
Right... my SA always told me that nothing matters other than order date. And other advisers (from the toll free number) have said the same after I called to understand why I'd go from a 10-day window back to a full month. One even told me that as of mid-January they "fixed" their prioritization matrix and its now OD alone. That just isn't my experience. Every time a variable changes... back of the line!

On the plus side, I see you have the same configuration as I did so hopefully you'll get a VIN soon. Again, will keep everyone posted on if F384 has all the goodies.