Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just really gets my blood boiling to see this kinda crap, just no accountability at all after all this time.
This stuff happens with all domestic manufacturers.

Tesla rates might be slightly higher still. However the panel gap nitpicking etc is a little absurd at this point.

If you want to criticize Tesla let's take a close look at a GM or Ford crossover.

Reactions: geekfam and TJ21CT
Wow...

I guess passing on the Intel based MYP got me really delayed!

1645731230539.png

Tesla rates might be slightly higher still. However the panel gap nitpicking etc is a little absurd at this point.

If you want to criticize Tesla let's take a close look at a GM or Ford crossover.

Too many people willing to give Tesla a pass and use this same argument. I don't disagree with you at all about the panel gap stuff, some of it is pure silliness.

Edit: Reading this after typing it sounds like I am attacking you and that is not my intend, just frustrated and stressing about this big purchase that is coming up soon for me.

All waiting on the game changer 4680 😲🤣😂 Meanwhile the 2170 continues to be used on the 400+ miles range and 2.5 0-60 Models S, X and Plaid 🤔

Nah, I'm sticking with mine. My point was I'm also in MD and I took off my hold last night.... I got a VIN 2 hours later, these poor folks got told they won't get a car for months and months.

I wanted a 4680, but not for a 400 mile range. It would be lighter, which means better all around performance for the MYP.

I don't care much anymore though, put in an order for a R1S last week :p

Nah, I'm sticking with mine. My point was I'm also in MD and I took off my hold last night.... I got a VIN 2 hours later, these poor folks got told they won't get a car for months and months.

I wanted a 4680, but not for a 400 mile range. It would be lighter, which means better all around performance for the MYP.

I don't care much anymore though, put in an order for a R1S last week :p
Good move..the 4680 is cheaper and no doubt will bring higher profit and also might be used for that $28K economy Tesla.. I’m sure it also provides space to add more cells and charge more money.

I dunno, my last one was all good except one cocked door. but if I’m paying mid-BMW/Mercedes prices that’s who I’m comparing with.