Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to hear. I tried to online chat with an SA yesterday on my VIN of 3889 and she said "intel gaming computer and split season summer tires". I'm fairly confident she had no FN idea of what she was talking about, and I'm willing to bet it's AMD and All-Seasons when I pick it up next week.
You are right. Some online chat helpers have no clue. that is why I called the center and double checked. I am almost sure your will be AMD

Reactions: csrpenfab
Updating from page #667 and #669

Carolinas delivery. MYP MSM black interior, tow hitch and no FSD.

OD: 2/11

EDD 5/3 - 5/31
EDD 3/10-3/21
(as of 2/21)
EDD 3/12 - 3/16 (as of 2/23)
Scheduled pickup date 3/19 (as of 2/24)

VIN received on 2/23: NF391xxx
SA claims: Lith-ion, AMD, Michelin AS tyres and double pane rear windows

Reactions: bsdx and RoBoRaT
Do order dates get pushed after a VIN is assigned? I see a lot of people saying their dates get pushed but I'm unsure if they have a vin or not.
Usually not. I think the few times this happened is because a car was damaged in transport or a defect was discovered at the delivery center.

Usually it's something like EDD tightens to 2 weeks... tighten to one week... VIN assigned... <do the stuff to prep for delivery> ... Choose Delivery Date.

No more moves after that usually...Any time before the VIN assignment though, you can see wild swings that IMO aren't very accurate for anything.

Good Morning... been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. Contacted my SA on 2/21 to see what was up since I see others in Hawaii who ordered a month after me getting VINs and four day delivery windows in early March. Still no response from my SA but coincidentally my EDD changed and narrowed to 3 weeks the following day. Guess I will continue to wait impatiently.
MYP, MSM/White
OD: 11/17
Current EDD: 3/10-3/31
Previous EDD: 2/21-3/21 (Longest EDD)
Previous EDD: 1/31-2/28
Previous EDD: 1/10-2/7
Aloha! I’m also on Hawaii. I’ve never been contacted by the SA yet, but I did get the vin through the app. When did the SA first contact you? And did they text?

Updating from page #667 and #669

Carolinas delivery. MYP MSM black interior, tow hitch and no FSD.

OD: 2/11

EDD 5/3 - 5/31
EDD 3/10-3/21
(as of 2/21)
EDD 3/12 - 3/16 (as of 2/23)
Scheduled pickup date 3/19 (as of 2/24)

VIN received on 2/23: NF391xxx
SA claims: Lith-ion, AMD, Michelin AS tyres and double pane rear windows
Are you sure you have double pane rear windows? What are the last 3 numbers to your VIN? I have a VIN of NF391777 and my SA confirmed that double pane rear windows have not been made for the US market yet.

Nah, I'm sticking with mine. My point was I'm also in MD and I took off my hold last night.... I got a VIN 2 hours later, these poor folks got told they won't get a car for months and months.

I wanted a 4680, but not for a 400 mile range. It would be lighter, which means better all around performance for the MYP.

I don't care much anymore though, put in an order for a R1S last week :p
Similar mindset for me. Wanted a lighter and quicker MYP because it’s slower than what I have now. But going to drop this thing for a Rivian as soon as I can. It’s a gap vehicle now. Maybe a MY Plaid would bring me back.