Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the "add full self driving" option is gone, I can select it if I edit my order, but isn't as in your face as an option before. Could it mean they may revert back on automatically including it in cars? If not enough people are paying for it, maybe not worth it to auto-install on every vehicle.

the "add full self driving" option is gone, I can select it if I edit my order, but isn't as in your face as an option before. Could it mean they may revert back on automatically including it in cars? If not enough people are paying for it, maybe not worth it to auto-install on every vehicle.
If FSD was included free, so many people that paid would be super pissed. That is most likely not happening, but they are definitely changing the UI.

My app isn't showing EDD anymore, the dedicated website has changed a little as well, my EDD fortunately hasn't changed. Anyone else experiencing this now?
Same thing happened to me. My EDD is still showing (Apr 25-27), but the trade in info disappeared ( i got a quote and was asked to upload the title of my current car). the only thing it shows is Prepare for delivery, and next steps - As your delivery date approaches we will contact you etc....

Maybe they are updating the page to include new SR model y configurations? Hope this doesnt change the VIN or the delivery date.
cheers.

As an app developer myself, This is probably nothing more than a UI Change. Also, a lot of iOS apps feed data off the main page website. That being said, with the new UI Change, the app is probably having trouble on where to look to get the data for your EDD to display in the app.
This makes the most sense and is supported by the weird spacing after the vehicle picture and before the “manage your order…” text. I’m also in software as a QA and the change looks like something I would report.

Maybe I should look for jobs within Tesla 😂