Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 11/01/2021 long range. 3/31/2022 performance
EDD: May 4 - 18
California

Couple weeks ago one car suddenly allocated to me but there are scratches on the car door so I rejected it.
Feel like someone rejected that car before me that was why I got the call.
They said they will fix it after I accept it. But I did not want to deal with tesla service.

OD: 11/01/2021 long range. 3/31/2022 performance
EDD: May 4 - 18
California

Couple weeks ago one car suddenly allocated to me but there are scratches on the car door so I rejected it.
Feel like someone rejected that car before me that was why I got the call.
They said they will fix it after I accept it. But I did not want to deal with tesla service.
FYI this is a thread about Performance models.

My EDD updated this morning

It was April 30 - May 14
Now it's May 12 - June 9

Ordered as a LR in October 10. Switched to Performance on April 23 and switched payment to cash.

I'm in Southern California, so this seems more in like with the whole idea of the West Coast EOQ push. The widening from a 2 week window to a 28 day window is surprising though.

My EDD updated this morning

It was April 30 - May 14
Now it's May 12 - June 9

Ordered as a LR in October 10. Switched to Performance on April 23 and switched payment to cash.

I'm in Southern California, so this seems more in like with the whole idea of the West Coast EOQ push. The widening from a 2 week window to a 28 day window is surprising though.
Sorry to hear that hopefully it changes back on Monday.

Reactions: Winning Guy
Sorry to hear that hopefully it changes back on Monday.
Thanks. It's not that big a deal. I'm in California, so I was expecting something around the EOQ time frame.

I'm curious if the widening to a 28 day window has any significance. Not necessarily to me individually, but in how the system works.

Did it receive new data regarding shipping logistics? Is there going to be a short production pause in Freemont? Fewer transport trucks available? A surge of new Performance upgrades? Why do I even wonder? I don't know. Haha.

Thanks. It's not that big a deal. I'm in California, so I was expecting something around the EOQ time frame.

I'm curious if the widening to a 28 day window has any significance. Not necessarily to me individually, but in how the system works.

Did it receive new data regarding shipping logistics? Is there going to be a short production pause in Freemont? Fewer transport trucks available? A surge of new Performance upgrades? Why do I even wonder? I don't know. Haha.
I wonder too. It keeps the mind off not having the Tesla. By thinking about the Tesla. Lol

Reactions: Winning Guy