Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is 6 days from now and I don't have squat... no VIN, tradein message, etc. I'd have to assume that production on MYPs will ramp this week, but who knows at this point.
You'll likely get pushed. I'm waiting for a black / white in Devon and my SA is telling my that it looks to complete production second week of May with delivery around the last week of May.

Reactions: blinkme323
You'll likely get pushed. I'm waiting for a black / white in Devon and my SA is telling my that it looks to complete production second week of May with delivery around the last week of May.

Mine is a black/black MYP, also taking delivery at Devon. I'm lucky if I even get a canned response from the SAs there though :/

Well.. I found 2 of my fellow MYP Black team!! Seems after the poll, we are kinda rare! Lol

🤞🏼 Here’s to 1 more batch of blacks before eoq push kicks all of us back!!

Well.. I found 2 of my fellow MYP Black team!! Seems after the poll, we are kinda rare! Lol

🤞🏼 Here’s to 1 more batch of blacks before eoq push kicks all of us back!!
There are a few of us MYP Black in the same OD range mostly Northeast region. Hope there’s a large batch coming.

Side note: Based on EDD doesn’t seem like FSD is prioritized since my window is couple weeks further out.

OD 3/3
MYP MSM
EDD 5/21-6-26

Was at Smithtown yesterday and spoke to AS about extending credit and he told me wait for vin. He said it makes no difference
He also said Michelin all seasons are about 80 % to summer tires 20%

I called the 888 number and the rep told me wait for vin re: credit also.
However regarding the tires he said "Hey you ordered a performance and that's what the summer tires are. No telling what you'll get, but call after you get your vin and they can tell you.

My EDD is 6 days from now and I don't have squat... no VIN, tradein message, etc. I'd have to assume that production on MYPs will ramp this week, but who knows at this point.
I'm going off my order and delivery experience, but you're probably looking at a late May delivery window. You'll get the trade-in message, and later the real key is the notification to accept the vision thing-a-ma-bob. Hit accept and you'll have a VIN displayed. My guess...that will happen in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: blinkme323
MYP: Blue/Black
OD: 2/28
EDD: 5/2-6/1
Newark, NJ

Just spoke to my SA and he said almost all east coast MY orders in my date range are being bumped to next quarter. I think I'm done with Tesla at this point, going to look at the Polestar.
I just called mine and he told me my window of May 20-June 24 is still good. He said he hasn’t been seeing any delays (from what he can see, which isn’t much). I really hope your SA is wrong.

Reactions: teca01
I just called mine and he told me my window of May 20-June 24 is still good. He said he hasn’t been seeing any delays (from what he can see, which isn’t much). I really hope your SA is wrong.
The thing that worries me, is the amount of June deliveries on the east coast will be miniscule due to EOQ. So if we don't get ours in May, then we likely aren't getting them until July/August.