Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how long are DCU rates valid for before they expire? Anyone know, Did navy federal do income verification?
I can't speak to DCU, but people here have received some good rates from them. As for NFCU, I didn't need income verification from them. Maybe because I already have Direct Deposit with them? I applied and received an approval all within 5 minutes. I received the check this last Friday.

You poor soul.
It's annoying but I'll live. I currently have a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD so it's not like I'm without a vehicle. Although for 2 weeks I had to drive my 2004 Jeep Wrangler while my wife took my Model 3 (she takes kids places). THAT was not fun. I had to drive about a thousand miles all over the midwest and probably had spinal damage when it was done. I love that Jeep but it's not a vehicle built for comfortable travel.

It's annoying but I'll live. I currently have a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD so it's not like I'm without a vehicle. Although for 2 weeks I had to drive my 2004 Jeep Wrangler while my wife took my Model 3 (she takes kids places). THAT was not fun. I had to drive about a thousand miles all over the midwest and probably had spinal damage when it was done. I love that Jeep but it's not a vehicle built for comfortable travel.
That sounds awful, lol. I loved my Jeep but that thing shifted my spinal column every time I drove it.