Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I received an unsolicited call from the showroom telling me that the car was coming soon - maybe even as early as this weekend. Today I look online and my delivery window was bumped back to 6/9-6/29. So I called back the guy I spoke to yesterday and he said we actually "don't have a good time estimate on your car due to delays." They really have no idea.

With this latest batch of delays, my SA is advising a late-June delivery. I've already had to punt one delivery (in late March) because of my travel schedule and will likely miss this next one due to a cross-country trip. So, a January order will effectively mean an August/September delivery.

Tesla's rigidity with delivery windows, coupled with the absolute lack of transparency about availability isn't cool. I sooooo want to like this process and really would love a MYP, but I am also a person who needs a vehicle.

The hoops I'm going to have to jump through to source transportation for three or four more months until I can be in the same place at the same time as my Tesla is ready just doesn't seem worth it any more. If ever there was a First World Problem, this is it...but, I'm still sad.

In the last 48 hours it first changed to 06/05-06/25, then website down followed by ‘’ghost car’’ with no date, switched to 06/12-06/30, date disapeared again and ended up this morning 06/13-06/30.

Also went to a Tesla boutique on Friday and the SA told me to get ready for an imminent delivery and that I would get a call/text that same day…which I did not obviously.

wtf!!

Has anyone heard of a Performance being delivered in May at all? The google sheet isn't promising for VIN's in May. For some reason Tesla thinks its fun to say 3-5 weeks on their site for a delivery of a Model Y Performance if you order today.

43123607-9C28-43FD-8AC6-E21C1F71F569.jpeg

Also saw this bad boy sitting there forgot how sexy they are!!! Didn’t realize it’s lower and smaller than the lotus

Reactions: JonInNH
I got a little insight on Manufacture schedule today. I have 2 orders. I changed my mind on color. With all the uncertainty, I didn’t want to blindly go to the back of the line. I stopped by Littleton COtoday. Both orders black int no tow. White ordered 4/12 scheduled to be made tomorrow. MSM ordered 5/21 to be built on 6/14.

I got a little insight on Manufacture schedule today. I have 2 orders. I changed my mind on color. With all the uncertainty, I didn’t want to blindly go to the back of the line. I stopped by Littleton COtoday. Both orders black int no tow. White ordered 4/12 scheduled to be made tomorrow. MSM ordered 5/21 to be built on 6/14.

How did you get info on your date of manufacture? Did they have it in their system somehow?

Wonder if they would give you the same answer now that your white is allegedly built…