Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

VikH

Supporting Member
Nov 23, 2015
Midwest, USA
Do you think someone is messing with us? Mine (MYP) was blank two days ago and I had June 7-30 yesterday. Now I have June 13-30.

kpfefferle

May 17, 2021
Columbus, OH
Mine switched from 6/18-6/30 to "5 - 9 weeks from order date" and then this morning it's down to "5 - 8 weeks from order date"

Model Y Performance | Red | White | Tow hitch | FSD ordered on 5/5

shivy_shiv

May 12, 2021
Pennsylvania
Just got a text from my SA saying “Hey! Just wanted to shoot you a quick update on delivery timing. Probably looking at mid June. You’ll get a message to schedule as it gets closer. Have a good day!” ... looks like it will be closer to that June 18th date I guess.

merlin3008

Apr 3, 2021
Chicago, IL
I just got a phone call from Tesla indicating that my car is on the way and should be within the "next two weeks - maybe sooner." I asked what maybe sooner meant and he said "Maybe even as soon as this weekend." I'm excited about the car, but they really have no idea where their supply chain is. :)

Reactions: shivy_shiv

jdubois37

May 4, 2021
Milwaukee
I just got a phone call from Tesla indicating that my car is on the way and should be within the "next two weeks - maybe sooner." I asked what maybe sooner meant and he said "Maybe even as soon as this weekend." I'm excited about the car, but they really have no idea where their supply chain is. :)
Sweet! What and when did you place the order? I’m also waiting for an MYP in highland park.

labmixz

May 22, 2020
Pensacola, Florida
I got the most accurate representation of where my MYP is in the build process on the primary account screen today...

Attachments

• 2021-05-20 18_20_20-Window.png
    2021-05-20 18_20_20-Window.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 23

CaseyKay

Apr 14, 2021
Bay Area CA
I think, mainly people want the 4680 cells vs. the current. I think that's the main difference, someone correct me if I'm wrong here.
You are correct but from what I read that’s 12-18months out? If so I would rather have a car :)

Last edited:
Reactions: labmixz

PatrickTM

Always Be Charging
May 12, 2021
Boston
You are correct but from what I read that’s 12-18months out? If so I would rather have a car :)

True. And as promising as 4680 cells are, there's also something to be said for the mass produced and real-world performance, durability, and longevity (degradation) of the 2170 cells - which has been nothing short of incredible.

Deorum

Apr 26, 2021
Reno
I don’t think they will release 4680 cell batteries like some may expect. Rather than all of a sudden having model Y having 400 mile ranges, they may initially put less 4680 cells into the new model Ys or raise prices for the higher ranges like the plaid which I’m thinking may be quite a bit more money.

Reactions: PatrickTM

brutus979

Jan 17, 2019
Victoria BC
I wonder how many of us actually is waiting beyond the original estimated delivery timeline (though I forgot whether mine was 4-6 or 4-8 weeks).

*****IF***** my car does get delivered next week (as advised by the SA) and I can take delivery as well - its only been 7 weeks since I ordered so it isnt really that bad I suppose

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC