Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text from SA...asking if they could deliver to home and any instructions on where to park. I replied with address and "park in driveway". I said when would this be delivered the response was no date yet but should be soon. I responded with how does the home delivery work if you have a trade...no response.

Anyone do home delivery with a trade?

BTW - OD 9/6, EDD 9/24-9/30, no VIN.

Just got a text from SA...asking if they could deliver to home and any instructions on where to park. I replied with address and "park in driveway". I said when would this be delivered the response was no date yet but should be soon. I responded with how does the home delivery work if you have a trade...no response.

Anyone do home delivery with a trade?

BTW - OD 9/6, EDD 9/24-9/30, no VIN.

I took home delivery of a M3P last year with a trade-in. They drove the M3P to my house, signed some papers, and then left with my trade-in.

Delivered about 2 weeks ago. Everything was perfect, minus a loose spoiler. 40% tint on the front windows, 5% strip on the windshield, and some new wheels/all seasons (some 20s) for the Rhode Island winter. Getting her XPEL matte/satin wrapped in about a week, as well as a custom 10" sub for the sub trunk space (I had it in my Model 3 as well. Doesnt lose range. Makes low end bass remarkable). A few other small additions like rebadging with T ES L A on the back in black, dual motor in black as well, Tesla "T" in black on the front, blue foot wells in the front and back, mud flaps have all been done.

I think Im done making her my own after the wrap! YAY!

IMG_0655.jpeg

IMG_0658.jpeg

Delivered about 2 weeks ago. Everything was perfect, minus a loose spoiler. 40% tint on the front windows, 5% strip on the windshield, and some new wheels/all seasons (some 20s) for the Rhode Island winter. Getting her XPEL matte/satin wrapped in about a week, as well as a custom 10" sub for the sub trunk space (I had it in my Model 3 as well. Doesnt lose range. Makes low end bass remarkable). A few other small additions like rebadging with T ES L A on the back in black, dual motor in black as well, Tesla "T" in black on the front, blue foot wells in the front and back, mud flaps have all been done.

I think Im done making her my own after the wrap! YAY!

View attachment 712898

View attachment 712897
Beautiful ride! What kind of sub are you putting in? Built-in amp or separate? Believe it or not, one of my prime reasons for switching from a M3 SR+ was the audio system. How's the stock MYP on its own?

Beautiful ride! What kind of sub are you putting in? Built-in amp or separate? Believe it or not, one of my prime reasons for switching from a M3 SR+ was the audio system. How's the stock MYP on its own?

The audio in a Y is bassier than a 3, which I like, but the low-end bass is not there as much as I like. So, I put a JL 10w6 sub and a JL Audio 600w amp in my 3. Same is going in the Y. Sound is amazing and compliments the OEM audio perfectly.

Aaaaaaaaand I’ve entered the EDD range… again… for the 4th time.

“Any day now” they say. Well, yeah, there’s only 7 freaking days left in the quarter.

Ever been the last one standing waiting for your lunch order after everyone’s already gotten theirs, and the employee looks at you curiously and says “”can I see your receipt?”