Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess I’m not adding tow. SA just responded to email and said

“I am seeing that same timeline for you as well. Adding the tow package may move your delivery timeline closer to December based on current timelines. If that is alright with you I will submit the configuration change now. No news on Model Year changing to 2022 yet but hope to have more information on that closer to your delivery date.”
How do you touch base with your SA? Just ordered last week and don't see an option in my dashboard.

I ordered my White MYP w/ white interior, FSD & no tow on September 27th. I went through the rest of the steps September 28th including, trade in value offer accepted, finance offer though tesla accepted and now I am just waiting to pay the remaining .61 that I owe before delivery.

I was given a EDD of November 17th - December 17th but I am hoping at least every step I have completed will stay finalized as I accepted everything but if not, I assume I will have to accept it all over again closed to DD.

How do you touch base with your SA? Just ordered last week and don't see an option in my dashboard.
You can call 1.888.518.3752 or the local SC, and go through the prompts. I've had good luck getting someone on the line: usually option 1 (vehicles), then sales (forget which option), which prompts you for a "reason" - I usually mentioned "Model Y order" and this gets routed to someone. Recently I've been communicating with the last person I spoke to through this method - guess she's my SA now! She even sent me a proactive text (and has been pretty awesome honestly) - it just took me 2 months to get connected with her.

Quick update: randomly got a call from my SA saying she noticed my EDD had slipped. Called to let me know that she thinks I should have a VIN by 10/14, and if not, to give them a call as everything looks on her end that I've been matched to a build and it's awaiting actual production acceptance (which is when VIN gets assigned). Net/net... VIN by 10/14, build/delivery by 10/30. Not sure what the SA is seeing on her end that's allowing her to be that confident, but I guess I'll take it (and it aligns with the current EDD). If it does get delivered by 10/30, it'll be just over 5 weeks since changing my order from a LR to a P.

Quick update: randomly got a call from my SA saying she noticed my EDD had slipped. Called to let me know that she thinks I should have a VIN by 10/14, and if not, to give them a call as everything looks on her end that I've been matched to a build and it's awaiting actual production acceptance (which is when VIN gets assigned). Net/net... VIN by 10/14, build/delivery by 10/30. Not sure what the SA is seeing on her end that's allowing her to be that confident, but I guess I'll take it (and it aligns with the current EDD). If it does get delivered by 10/30, it'll be just over 5 weeks since changing my order from a LR to a P.
Good luck! I'm hoping I get my vin soon, it's been about 7 or 8 weeks since I changed from LR to P and I've already been pushed back once. I'm going to text my SA on Wednesday when he's back in to see if there's any news on his end. My delivery date still shows 10/23-11/12, though.

Reactions: dfiz1
I ordered my White MYP w/ white interior, FSD & no tow on September 27th. I went through the rest of the steps September 28th including, trade in value offer accepted, finance offer though tesla accepted and now I am just waiting to pay the remaining .61 that I owe before delivery.

I was given a EDD of November 17th - December 17th but I am hoping at least every step I have completed will stay finalized as I accepted everything but if not, I assume I will have to accept it all over again closed to DD.
similar to mine, Ordered Oct 1st white MYP on black with tow, EDD Nov 20-Dec 10

Non update-update.

Got a text saying I need to upload the *other* half of my title for my trade in.

Called and just took the trade in off my account, going to car max when the time comes. Didn’t add or take away from my EDD.

Still 11/1-11/21

Does anyone know if I redo my loan application my edd will get pushed back/reset? I want to add my husband on my registration but afraid I'm going to lose my edd when they tell me do the loan application again.

Odd 9/10 edd 10/11-10/30
Myp white/white no tow with fsd

Does anyone know if I redo my loan application my edd will get pushed back/reset? I want to add my husband on my registration but afraid I'm going to lose my edd when they tell me do the loan application again.

Odd 9/10 edd 10/11-10/30
Myp white/white no tow with fsd
My suggestion is if you can live with the registration the way that it is leave it alone and email your SA to confirm what would happen if a change is made. If you have to change registration before you would accept the vehicle then just go ahead and change it and hope for the best.