Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a friend in town stay over with her MYLR and use my charger overnight for the first time. Worked great. (Exciting to me waiting..) Then this morning took it for a drive in canyon nearby.. 😍 So much fun. Accelerating out of turns and instant power.. I’ve never driven a MYP… and this was just an LR.. All this anticipation.. but so excited for it to eventually happen. Waiting sucks but we will all have big smiles on our faces come delivery.
Was that your original edd? I ordered on 09/27 white/white and my edd is and has always been 11/01-11/21..they sent me a text response today saying they expect a vin and delivery in that window

Ordered a MYLR (Silver/Black) just a week ago. EDD is Mar 04 - Apr 01. :( Anyone else around these parts have an estimated delivery out that far?

I'm obviously a babe-in-the-woods in this waiting-for-Tesla-delivery world. Very VERY broadly - do the EDDs tend to move around a lot as the waiting progresses? Obviously I wish it would arrive tomorrow. But I know good things come to those who wait. It is what it is.

Thanks.

Jim

Ordered a MYLR (Silver/Black) just a week ago. EDD is Mar 04 - Apr 01. :( Anyone else around these parts have an estimated delivery out that far?

I'm obviously a babe-in-the-woods in this waiting-for-Tesla-delivery world. Very VERY broadly - do the EDDs tend to move around a lot as the waiting progresses? Obviously I wish it would arrive tomorrow. But I know good things come to those who wait. It is what it is.

Thanks.

Jim
This is the performance thread which is why delivery times are so much less, but I put in an order for a LR earlier this week and the delivery date is in May.

I am not trying to make you feel bad but no one should be coming out of a lease or selling their vehicle BEFORE they have their Tesla in-hand. This is just too unpredictable. (Unless you can go for a long time without a vehicle or have another)
It makes sense as the market is hot and you can get more currently. Given you have a extra car you can drive around. Plus i feel tesla trade in was not high enough. For me to use them.