Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's interesting. It's hard finding comparisons between the 2. Only the drivers in the cars?

I still haven't test driven anything. I like surprises. I also haven't driven any Tesla other than my SR+.

I used to have a ~400awhp Evo X so I didn't expect to be blown away by the SR+ but I'm in love with the immediate power and will never go back to ICE. I can't imagine I'd be underwhelmed by the 1.8 second quicker MYP.
I just sold my evo x to get the MYP

Attachments

• 20210905_130702.jpg
    20210905_130702.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 58
That's interesting. It's hard finding comparisons between the 2. Only the drivers in the cars?

I still haven't test driven anything. I like surprises. I also haven't driven any Tesla other than my SR+.

I used to have a ~400awhp Evo X so I didn't expect to be blown away by the SR+ but I'm in love with the immediate power and will never go back to ICE. I can't imagine I'd be underwhelmed by the 1.8 second quicker MYP.
Ha! I had an Evo X as well. Made about 380whp on pump gas with the stock turbo. That feels like a lifetime ago (and many cars later).

Reactions: mrmtb
I also ordered an R1s last week. It’d be amazing if that comes in before my MYP
Good luck! Rivian announced they have delivered a grand total of 46 R1Ts to employees only since officially “launching” production in Sept. I believed in them but now starting to see that they’ll have to go through multiple rings of production hell before the R1S is ever delivered. This is from a Nov 2018 reservation holder.

I had a Prius. 3 of them. ... ... I'll see myself out now.
I’m a Prius guy as well. Currently have my 3rd, and keeping it even when I get my MYP. I love ‘em. I’ll still drive it as my daily commuter, during the week. The MY will be my weekend, pleasure vehicle. And in a few years when my oldest daughter starts driving, she will inherit the Prius. And I’ll probably buy another one.

I’m a Prius guy as well. Currently have my 3rd, and keeping it even when I get my MYP. I love ‘em. I’ll still drive it as my daily commuter, during the week. The MY will be my weekend, pleasure vehicle. And in a few years when my oldest daughter starts driving, she will inherit the Prius. And I’ll probably buy another one.
Ha! My daughter just inherited OUR Prius. Driving a 10 year-old Camry 'round 'til we get the MYP.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Honest question for the Prii folks in the MYP thread....how on earth does one make the jump from a Prius to something with the power of 1,000 Prii? I figured a Leaf or Bolt is a more logical step (does anyone buy a Prius for anything but a logical decision?) Or at a bare minimum a MYLR. Is it mainly the delivery time difference?

Honest question for the Prii folks in the MYP thread....how on earth does one make the jump from a Prius to something with the power of 1,000 Prii? I figured a Leaf or Bolt is a more logical step (does anyone buy a Prius for anything but a logical decision?) Or at a bare minimum a MYLR. Is it mainly the delivery time difference?
Lol. Prii…that’s funny. Not quite sure what you’re implying here. That just because we’ve made the choice to buy a vehicle that’s more economical versus some type of tuner, that we don’t enjoy things that go fast? I’ve ridden motorcycles for 22 years and still have a tuned BMW1000RR that will go insanely fast. And I’ve owned a few “tuners” in my time (Integra, GTI, GS450, A6). I still like to go fast. I’m not buying my MYP for the speed, at least not specifically. I’m buying mine for the style. The look. And knowing that if I need to open it up, I still can. I also have 3 daughters, so the Prius has multiple uses for me. It’s my “Dad” car. When I bought my first, I was looking for a more economical solution to the lifted Tundra that I owned at the time, and I also didn’t need any more speeding tickets. Then it just grew on me.

Last edited: