Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my MYP on 10/25 and started with a EDD of 12/19 - 12/31. It hasn't changed in the last week and I don't have my VIN just yet. I'm really looking forward to it though. I just wrapped up a lemon law buy-back of my '19 Ford Edge ST and am patiently waiting delivery. I'm torn on whether to try to take delivery after the 1st to up my chances at a subsidy, but these decisions are way bigger than me. If it happens then so be it, icing on the cake.

I do hope though that I don't have to deal with the russian roulette of EDD changes some of you all have had to put up with.
I wish you luck. Ordered a MYP a week before you, had Nov 6-Dec 6 delivery date, which I thought was astounding. This morning it is Feb 27- Mar 27! Can't help but wonder if a certain customer who ordered 100k of them is getting priority now...
I always thought it was a gamble with $250.

The 2022 VIN decoder letter has been published on the NHTSA site. Letter date is 9/29/2021.

Attachments

• 364D05B1-088B-4F3A-AB06-03E5E62E0339.png
    364D05B1-088B-4F3A-AB06-03E5E62E0339.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Jbapckfan and Tabor
VIN assigned… how much is 2 months worth for $8k?
Same boat here.
I figured I wasn't expecting the tax credit when ordering the car anyway. So will not bother with trying to wait for politicians BS work to finally realize in time.
I'll take the delivery and enjoy. And congratulations to everyone who suffers long wait but will get the credit

I'm going to talk to my SA, if I'm guaranteed to get the car in Jan/Feb I may put it on hold. Otherwise I'll probably take delivery in November. More likely, I'll take delivery and use the credit late next year to get the refreshed Y. Right now, I get a $4k local credit and my trade in is high. If I wait, chances are I'll have to do a couple thousand in maintenance to the car and I may lose the local credit. So it probably won't change much.

I wish you luck. Ordered a MYP a week before you, had Nov 6-Dec 6 delivery date, which I thought was astounding. This morning it is Feb 27- Mar 27! Can't help but wonder if a certain customer who ordered 100k of them is getting priority now...
I always thought it was a gamble with $250.
I ordered my MYP on 10/27, mine still showing 12/18-12/31. I would be surprised if that date doesn’t get pushed back. Tesla is still showing December delivery if you order it today.

Whelp, another push back. 11/03-11/29

If I don't end up getting this car in November, I'm going to have to give serious thought about buying a beater and buying a Rivian R1S instead. I already put down a deposit.
When did you order your r1s? I did too a few weeks back and I think realistically they won’t come in until late next year

This is another user from another thread. And my head wants to explode.
FIVEHOURS
I ordered a Red, Performance, White Interior, Tow Hitch on 10/29/2021 and received a VIN in 5 hours. I had to call and delay as we have a lease and do not want the car until January. I also think I might qualify for a Tex Credit that is large enough to not want to lose, assuming Congress votes on it.