Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, what are the chances us August OD people get delivery this month? I enter my next delivery window a week from tomorrow but my window is still a month long. I seriously doubt I'm getting it in the next couple weeks.

Well mark that down as another Blue/Black/Tow MYP VIN today...MF304xxx
I've never been so torn. I want the car so badly but really didn't want a LATE 2021. The car is a year old by regular standards before the license plates arrive in the mail. As someone who changes cars every 2-4 years the model year does have an impact on value.

I've never been so torn. I want the car so badly but really didn't want a LATE 2021. The car is a year old by regular standards before the license plates arrive in the mail. As someone who changes cars every 2-4 years the model year does have an impact on value.
The flip side is the EV bill says you can get $2k towards a used EV car. If it's a 2021, you can probably sell it for a little more because of that credit. Even old Teslas seem to hold value

The flip side is the EV bill says you can get $2k towards a used EV car. If it's a 2021, you can probably sell it for a little more because of that credit. Even old Teslas seem to hold value
I'm well aware of their used value. Just sold my 2021 MYLR Red/black/tow with 20k miles to Carmax for $5k more than I paid for it new.

I can see in source code they are updating the EDD to 11/13-11/19.

At least one version of the bill has the used EV credit capped at $25k, I doubt I'll own a MYP long enough for it to get that cheap

Reactions: Viv1984
I'm well aware of their used value. Just sold my 2021 MYLR Red/black/tow with 20k miles to Carmax for $5k more than I paid for it new.

I can see in source code they are updating the EDD to 11/13-11/19.

At least one version of the bill has the used EV credit capped at $25k, I doubt I'll own a MYP long enough for it to get that cheap
Oh OK, I didn't remember the price cap. Yeah, it does such then for everyone getting cars this month. Close to both tax credit and 2022 model.

Oh I care about the delays.

But let’s not call it a delay YET, I don’t trust EDD too much.

If new orders on the website suddenly move to Feb and If all those “experts” start changing delively estimates for Q4, it will mean more than EDD
So, what are the chances us August OD people get delivery this month? I enter my next delivery window a week from tomorrow but my window is still a month long. I seriously doubt I'm getting it in the next couple weeks.
Tesla is literally screwing you over for giving vins to people who ordered 2 months after you ? Is anything on your Tesla account profile not accurate by accident ?

I’m baffled you haven’t received an August MYP vin yet. People who ordered 2 months after you are literally getting vins smh

saw this in the MYP delivery mega thread in Reddit today. Not sure how valid Samkitty17 statement is but it’s believable.
1635814298043.png

• Informative
Reactions: Tabor and Tombaugh