Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order which i placed about a week ago was for a MYP black/white. Original EDD was Jan 28-Feb 28. Just now got moved to Dec 11-31. I was anticipating taking the EV credit, assuming the BBB bill gets passed so this early arrival is not welcome, I heard you could push back delivery or some sort? Is it for a month and what happens to the car?
I’ll take it! Haha that’s my build.
Another day, still no vin

If you haven’t yet I’d recommend joining your local Tesla Club. I did so a few months ago and kinda forgot about it. Today, got an email about a get together at a brewery tonight that I sadly cannot attend because I’ll be working, but I emailed the president asking if they have a PPF recommendation/discount. Long story short he recommended a great place that’ll do a Matte PPF wrap with ceramic coating on top for $4100 after the club discount. One of their recent jobs: 😍 Other quotes I was getting ranged $5100-6800 in Kansas City.

84FDA81F-2734-41F5-860B-585DC02067F3.jpeg

Ordered MY LR 07/27 Blue/White/Std 19 inch wheels, latest EDD is 11/17-12/15...reaching out to Tesla online is useless for information as to when the VIN will actually drop, from reading other replies it is around two weeks from when the VIN drops. Hoping they at least change the dates soon!

Ordered MY LR 07/27 Blue/White/Std 19 inch wheels, latest EDD is 11/17-12/15...reaching out to Tesla online is useless for information as to when the VIN will actually drop, from reading other replies it is around two weeks from when the VIN drops. Hoping they at least change the dates soon!
HEY! BLUE WHITE ORDER BUDDY. Also this is the P thread not LR

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
you get a VIN yet Viv? Or still waiting. Wonder if it's possible for us to go straight from 2 week to VIN
No VIN, just checked to make sure ☹ . Really hope we can get a vin that quick, but I'm not sure.
Wait, you can’t drive fast on a Saturday in California? Lol
Traffic lol. There was a lot around the dealership.

If you haven’t yet I’d recommend joining your local Tesla Club. I did so a few months ago and kinda forgot about it. Today, got an email about a get together at a brewery tonight that I sadly cannot attend because I’ll be working, but I emailed the president asking if they have a PPF recommendation/discount. Long story short he recommended a great place that’ll do a Matte PPF wrap with ceramic coating on top for $4100 after the club discount. One of their recent jobs: 😍 Other quotes I was getting ranged $5100-6800 in Kansas City.

View attachment 733685
NICE. Mind sharing the installer? I'm taking delivery in KC and contemplating getting PPF before I drive it back to OKC. I got a quote from Midwest Tinting in OP for full Xpel Stealth (not including ceramic) that falls in the higher price range you mentioned.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
NICE. Mind sharing the installer? I'm taking delivery in KC and contemplating getting PPF before I drive it back to OKC. I got a quote from Midwest Tinting in OP for full Xpel Stealth (not including ceramic) that falls in the higher price range you mentioned.
Sure, just don’t bump my appointment which I haven’t made yet 😅. They did say 4-5 days. $4500 if non-member and $4100 if you are KC Tesla Club member. Detail Auto. (Detailautokc.com) I have no affiliation.

Sure, just don’t bump my appointment which I haven’t made yet 😅. They did say 4-5 days. $4500 if non-member and $4100 if you are KC Tesla Club member. Detail Auto. (Detailautokc.com) I have no affiliation.
haha, I'll let them know to prioritize any MSMs over Pearls. Thanks, I'll check them out. Not sure anyone can turn it around fast enough for me to get it done while I'm up there but figured it was worth a shot.

View attachment 733685
WOW I want this. Can’t beat 6500 before ceramic around here.

Picked up my car today. Flawless process.

Car was perfect (with USB ports, VIN 309XXX) There was the smallest, tiniest , chip on the rear view mirror, but it was noted before I even showed up and they replaced it with a new one while I was doing my walk around.

A little hiccup with my tags, was under the impression they could transfer them, but they told me it couldn’t be done unless I traded it in there. (Whatever).

So they’ll only be doing my title and when I get that I’ll do the tags myself…was told I’d be refunded the tag amount by Tesla.

WOW I want this. Can’t beat 6500 before ceramic around here.

I got a quote for just the front of the car, 3M Pro partial hood, partial fender, full bumper/mirror/headlights is $900, full hood/fender/bumper/mirror/headlights is $1750. Can add things like for edge guards, door cups, and trunk lip for more... but I'm thinking I'll do either the $900 or $1750.

Reactions: Tabor and Jbapckfan
Took delivery few hours early, so happy to be back in a Tesla.
Car is perfect, no flaws kinda surreal. My best Tesla delivery to date, from my 3 to my old Y.
I think I have usb ports but then again I have no devices that use USB C to test.

View attachment 733646
Love the way MSM appears bluish in the right light, beautiful!