Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to check in for anyone curious on time frames, got a delivery date set for Dec 4!

I hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving tomorrow, take care.
My EDD narrowed to the 2 week window last week to the block of Dec. 1-15 but no Vin yet. Sold my model 3 this week so now I’m in a borrowed diesel Jeep for a few weeks….that’s the worst part. Lol.

Happy thanksgiving.

read literally any article on this site and/or skim the threads
I have been doing that for the last hour, maybe I'm just not putting 2 and 2 together. I know the 4680 batteries should be in the LR, maybe that's the delay due to the two castings, and there is the Berlin, Freemont and Texas factories. Maybe the MYP is only made in one factory. I did hear the 2170 cells should be better than the 4680 for acceleration.

I have been doing that for the last hour, maybe I'm just not putting 2 and 2 together. I know the 4680 batteries should be in the LR, maybe that's the delay due to the two castings, and there is the Berlin, Freemont and Texas factories. Maybe the MYP is only made in one factory. I did hear the 2170 cells should be better than the 4680 for acceleration.
Uh...

Not just mostly inaccurate but wrong thread to be posting in...