Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Niceeee :). Happy for you!

Curious to why they would PPF the rear doors, but not the Front bumper or hood?
I'm not in a "winter zone" so I didn't get ppf and can't be entirely sure, but I think it's a small patch of ppf in front of the rear wheels. They don't do any other PPF at the factory because of $ and time--those are sort of interchangeable? Those in the winter zone get front flaps too.

Mine came naked. Put my own flaps on. Took 5 minutes. Considering ppf and/or ceramic. Jury is still out....

Niceeee :). Happy for you!

Curious to why they would PPF the rear doors, but not the Front bumper or hood?
The bottom corner of the rear doors take on significant damage over time from foreign objects kicked up by the rear tires. They wouldn't put PPF on the front bumper or hood because that's not industry standard and candidly not necessary. None of the auto manufacturers apply large amounts of PPF to their cars as a matter of course.

The bottom corner of the rear doors take on significant damage over time from foreign objects kicked up by the rear tires. They wouldn't put PPF on the front bumper or hood because that's not industry standard and candidly not necessary. None of the auto manufacturers apply large amounts of PPF to their cars as a matter of course.
Teleworking (and otherwise)... quite literally read your name/post within a couple seconds of hearing the words "Clark Kent" come from my TV... watching Smallville as background entertainment/noise. Cheers lol.

• Love
Reactions: Clark_Kent
513232CB-B597-41C8-87CB-7493D5ED55AF.jpeg
B822D0CA-FD7A-4EE3-8046-066D7EA598A9.jpeg
Is this real life!! Just got my VIN this morning 12/1. My OD 9/14 , mine EDD still says 11/30-12/11 . White on White with no add ons. I hope to be able to take delivery this weekend!!!