Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully yours will come soon!

The destination fee of $1,125 seems silly for a car that I will be picking up in Fremont. They literally have to move it less than a mile or so.

My window just tightened again.

DD 12/9-12/31, 12/5-12/19, 12/8-12/19, 12/8-12/14
Agreed. I believe they legally need to charge the same delivery fee to everyone.

Reactions: 808MYP
Well this is shaping up to me a nightmare scenario..

Finally got my VIN and signed order agreement on Monday. Sent it to my CU which is doing my loan. Meanwhile scheduled my delivery date for Friday. Super excited. My CU sent the check out to Tesla, copied check and agreement for proof of funds to thirdpartyfunding@tesla. They responded thank you and I think all is good.

Delivery center SA calls me today and asks for a copy of the check. Sent the email thread with everything. Then he asks if they gave me a tracking number. I called CU and they said they just mailed it out as they were told but didn’t use tracking.

SA tells me they have to wait to receive the check before confirming my delivery appointment.. I told them per Tesla What’s needed is a guarantee from financial institution which we provided. “The copy of the cashier's check is not considered as payment in full guaranteed if it is not accompanied by a tracking number.” (Okay but you added the tracking number part)

If I miss my delivery, I’m out of town next week. FML. Not to mention my loan is completed and funded with my VIN so if I can’t pick up next week I don’t know what’s going to happen.

Frustrating to think everything is working out to have found the ball is dropped by either my CU or Tesla for not providing more info about this. Just want my damn MYP! 🤬

Finally got my VIN and signed order agreement on Monday. Sent it to my CU which is doing my loan. Meanwhile scheduled my delivery date for Friday. Super excited. My CU sent the check out to Tesla, copied check and agreement for proof of funds to thirdpartyfunding@tesla. They responded thank you and I think all is good.

Delivery center SA calls me today and asks for a copy of the check. Sent the email thread with everything. Then he asks if they gave me a tracking number. I called CU and they said they just mailed it out as they were told but didn’t use tracking.

SA tells me they have to wait to receive the check before confirming my delivery appointment.. I told them per Tesla What’s needed is a guarantee from financial institution which we provided. “The copy of the cashier's check is not considered as payment in full guaranteed if it is not accompanied by a tracking number.” (Okay but you added the tracking number part)

If I miss my delivery, I’m out of town next week. FML. Not to mention my loan is completed and funded with my VIN so if I can’t pick up next week I don’t know what’s going to happen.

Frustrating to think everything is working out to have found the ball is dropped by either my CU or Tesla for not providing more info about this. Just want my damn MYP! 🤬
Don't stress it, everything will work itself out!

Can't your bank just void or put a stop payment on the check, re-issue a new check to be mailed with tracking so you can receive delivery on Friday?

6B6A959B-D988-4F2C-9FAB-1B0B22BDAEFB.jpeg
1503CE08-F2A2-4832-B05C-F1D716C12D4D.jpeg
Excited to announce I received my MYP today! I have vin 3263xxx but received Pirellis?! No mudflaps//ppf. Chargers/ports included. Fitments were great. Unfortunately there was 2 stains that they couldn’t have missed but never did anything about it. First stain is on the headliner (passenger side) I’ve seen someone with the same issue, don’t know how they get that dirty?? Second stain is a big concern, it’s on the driver side armrest. It looks like there’s white paint or that they tried to remove something and wiped the black from the “leather” . If anyone has similar experience or how they solved it please let me know.

View attachment 742224View attachment 742223Excited to announce I received my MYP today! I have vin 3263xxx but received Pirellis?! No mudflaps//ppf. Chargers/ports included. Fitments were great. Unfortunately there was 2 stains that they couldn’t have missed but never did anything about it. First stain is on the headliner (passenger side) I’ve seen someone with the same issue, don’t know how they get that dirty?? Second stain is a big concern, it’s on the driver side armrest. It looks like there’s white paint or that they tried to remove something and wiped the black from the “leather” . If anyone has similar experience or how they solved it please let me know.
did you ask them/ (or) they commit to fix it for you after taking delivery at a service center perhaps?

View attachment 742224View attachment 742223Excited to announce I received my MYP today! I have vin 3263xxx but received Pirellis?! No mudflaps//ppf. Chargers/ports included. Fitments were great. Unfortunately there was 2 stains that they couldn’t have missed but never did anything about it. First stain is on the headliner (passenger side) I’ve seen someone with the same issue, don’t know how they get that dirty?? Second stain is a big concern, it’s on the driver side armrest. It looks like there’s white paint or that they tried to remove something and wiped the black from the “leather” . If anyone has similar experience or how they solved it please let me know.
Sunblock can stain just like that…

Similar scenario happened to me yesterday afternoon. Lender sent the funds as well as emailed copies/tracking #, and my app even shows funds. I also have the copies. Tesla sends a text and says, yeah but "We will need proof of payment from your lender to confirm payment has been issued...". I believe they just are sending form communications. It will be fine!

• Disagree
Reactions: 907XCP and Luka816
Frick my EDD updated to 12/15 - 12/31. Having less confidence that I’ll actually get it this year. I wonder if there’s a supply chain issue or shortage on tow packages that’s causing delays… anyone had success removing it? Wonder if that’ll delay it further making changes, if possible. OD 9/25