Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone from NY/Jersey put in a new order and get lucky with an earlier EDD? I have a 2021 White/White MYP Demo with 500 miles scheduled for pick up Dec 17. I would like to have a brand spanking new one but am a family of three(me,wife,child) with just one car so waiting until February is tough.

Anyone from NY/Jersey put in a new order and get lucky with an earlier EDD? I have a 2021 White/White MYP Demo with 500 miles scheduled for pick up Dec 17. I would like to have a brand spanking new one but am a family of three(me,wife,child) with just one car so waiting until February is tough.
I ordered the same configuration on Nov 4, and my EDD hasn’t moved from Jan 7 - Feb 4 since I placed my order. Also in NJ.

Im in NJ..will pickup at Cherry Hill location. ordered MYP MSM black interior 10/14. First EDD 11/27-12/31, then last week it’s been 12/20_12/31, now is 1/8-2/5. I’ve been out of of a lease and making payments with no need to sign any extension unless i have to go past February.

Hello all, new member with worn out F5 key.

OD: 11/11/21 MYP Blue/Black No add-ons
Finished pre-delivery tasks: 11/17
EDD: 11/17 Jan8-Feb5, 11/20 Dec18-Dec31, 11/28 Jan15-Feb12, 12/6 Dec19-Dec31
Trade-in text: 12/11 (no intention)
No VIN yet
Pickup Clarkston SC selected

Hoping for Michelin

Hi all, my OD was 10/30 for MYP White no options, living in orange county. Delivery date has been 12/14-12/31 the whole time. So I'm only a few days from the window. Have folks seen the dates push this close to the window or during there window?

Another general question cannot figure our how to add a signature any tips? Thanks!

Hi all, my OD was 10/30 for MYP White no options, living in orange county. Delivery date has been 12/14-12/31 the whole time. So I'm only a few days from the window. Have folks seen the dates push this close to the window or during there window?

Another general question cannot figure our how to add a signature any tips? Thanks!
OD 11/16 first EDD 02/2022 2nd EDD 12/12-12/31 for the last 2 weeks, MYP all white no FSD

Delivery was scheduled for 12-4pm today. I get a call around 11:30am saying that car has arrived :)
I live in a condo(underground parking/dark) so I will take it out later for inspection.
Came with michelin tires for those who are keeping track of VINS/tires.
Lucky, congrats.....my time window for pickup today was 3pm PST....now just got pushed out 2 hours til 5pm. no wonder they tell you not go until you receive the text with the stall number....would have been pissed just waiting around....LOL

Reactions: SMR514

Click on your username on top of the screen, then setting, then signature.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-11 145115.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-11 145115.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 70
Thanks @Starway2001 ! You and @Viv1984 helped getting us long haulers through this with your long wait times. Hope you’re enjoying your MYP! They’ve been a long time coming despite our initial short timeline thoughts when ordering.

Just glad the waiting is finally over. Look forward to enjoying it now!

Did yours come with pirellis or Michelins?
Mine came with Pirelli p-Zero’s. Which I’m ok with. I prefer the performance summer tires over all season. That said, the next set of tires will be Michelin Pilot Sports 4S.

Lucky, congrats.....my time window for pickup today was 3pm PST....now just got pushed out 2 hours til 5pm. no wonder they tell you not go until you receive the text with the stall number....would have been pissed just waiting around....LOL
Update to this......5pm came and went.....got a text around 5:30pm that delivery is not ready and they need more time to make sure the car passes inspection. New delivery date is Monday.