Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Raleigh too. Still sitting at Jan 10 - Feb 7 for now. Ordered on 11/11. Also hoping it will at least mean the AMD chip.
Interesting! What’s your configuration? I’ve got a MSM/White with tow and no FSD. Hoping for AMD as well. Would prefer an Austin build if they have the 4680s, but I’ll take whatever the first VIN I get is. I have a cybertruck on order as well, so I’ll get 4680s one of these days!

OD 10/18
Edd 12/10-12/31 on 12/9 pushed to…
Edd 12/28-12/31
Pushed to 1/2/- 1/30 on 12/29…

Los angeles / Burbank pick up

Hoping it doesnt push out past Jan, being that others in same area and similar builds have taken deliver at end of Dec. 😕
I’m a month later, same location, and my EDD has followed nearly the exact same path. Currently 1/3-1/31. I expect we’ll see a change on or before Monday, if history is my guide.

Screenshot_20220102-083938_Tesla.jpg

Mine went the other way it used to be feb8-march8th.

Maybe my edd will change

W/w no fsd.
Lakewood Ranch Fl