Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that's normal. I thought you pretty much always had an EDD, even if it was, for LR folks, 6 months out! It's not likebhe got assigned a VIN, just a very broad EDD. I'm surprised his EDD wasn't nearer actually.
Interestingly enough, my January 20 hold just came off last night (January 16) and is now listed as TBD. Maybe it’ll change to a specific EDD later this week. I’d only been on hold since early January.

MYP OD 11/15, revised 12/6 (changed seat color) current EDD is Feb 9 to Mar 9; Got a call from Mt. Kisco delivery center y/day. Wanted to know if I am going to take delivery once VIN is assigned and reviewed the order info and how I will be paying for it and confirmation about no trade-in. Said VIN assignment is coming soon. Said the vehicle is coming from Freemont and not from Austin.

Since then no change in EDD yet.

I was able to find the location of my car today that is being delivered from CA to WA. It has not left the dealer. It has been almost a week since order. It is a 3 day drive. If they dont start moving it like tomorrow, I am not getting it on Friday.
If it leaves in the next 24 hours you you could have it Friday. 2 days to get there, a day to look it over and get it on Friday. Right?

Date just moved back to 2/25-3/25, from 1/27-2/18. I should really just keep a spreadsheet at this point with all the date changes.

Yup. Mine below. Getting closer!

1642435115257.png