Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feb 12 - Mar 12 EDD. It's never updated or moved.

How long till I hear anything? I would guess I still have 3 weeks, at least, before accepting Tesla vision and getting a VIN?
Hard to say. Often you'll hit the beginning date of your EDD only to have it push out a little further. Happened to me several times. In general once your EDD starts to narrow - moving from a month range to a few weeks - then you can expect a VIN pretty soon.

Reactions: backlash224
Picked up yesterday, VIN 365***. Ryzen, Michelin A/S tires. Haven't checked on low voltage battery, but assuming Li-ion. This thing's fast for a minivan!

Minor panel gap differences between passenger + driver side for the rear hatch, some internal trim bits that could probably be re-seated, and the rear passenger door doesn't sit perfectly flush near the window. Made a service appt to look at those things. Hope they fix 'em, not gonna lose sleep if they don't.

It's running old software (2021.39.104) and I can't for the life of me get a response from someone at tesla to flag me to update. Really looking forward to re-learning the UI in a few weeks whenever they decide I'm worthy.

Lens flared pic attached for posterity~
Mine was running the old software too, I updated it last night. That really pissed off my wife. She spent all the time getting used to the UI and then I changed it on her hahahaaha.

Feb 12 - Mar 12 EDD. It's never updated or moved.

How long till I hear anything? I would guess I still have 3 weeks, at least, before accepting Tesla vision and getting a VIN?
What's your OD? I'm in a similar position. Ordered 12/4, got 2/7-3/7. I got a couple of bumps over the following few weeks, and got all the way up to 1/10-2/7, then back to 2/7-3/7 where I've been for a few weeks now. I get jealous/frustrated when I see people's dates moving around and mine stays the same! At this point I'm sick of logging in only to see 2/7-3/7 still!

What's your OD? I'm in a similar position. Ordered 12/4, got 2/7-3/7. I got a couple of bumps over the following few weeks, and got all the way up to 1/10-2/7, then back to 2/7-3/7 where I've been for a few weeks now. I get jealous/frustrated when I see people's dates moving around and mine stays the same! At this point I'm sick of logging in only to see 2/7-3/7 still!
There seems to be a huge batch of MYPs that have an EDD range of Feb 4 - 9 to Mar 4-9 most of the order dates are from second half Nov to first week Dec 2021. My case OD 11/15 changed seat color on 12/6 and have an EDD range of Feb 9 to Mar 9, since Jan 1st. I expect some movement next week.

You should feel happy, my original order from 10/31 was showing much later.

Where are you located? I have an order date of 11/28, edd of 2/20-3/20 in pa….

There seems to be a huge batch of MYPs that have an EDD range of Feb 4 - 9 to Mar 4-9 most of the order dates are from second half Nov to first week Dec 2021. My case OD 11/15 changed seat color on 12/6 and have an EDD range of Feb 9 to Mar 9, since Jan 1st. I expect some movement next week.
Agreed. I was hoping for some movement this week, but so far no dice. And they all seem to be East Coast too

Agreed. I was hoping for some movement this week, but so far no dice. And they all seem to be East Coast too
I'm in CO and in the Feb 6 - Mar 6 EDD bunch so I do not think it is limited to east coast...I would not get your hopes up about an Austin based delivery based on those EDDs and I expect a fair number of them to move to the right some more.

My OD is 11/15 and MYP / Blue / Black / No Tow / No FSD.

I'm in CO and in the Feb 6 - Mar 6 EDD bunch so I do not think it is limited to east coast...I would not get your hopes up about an Austin based delivery based on those EDDs and I expect a fair number of them to move to the right some more.

Yeah at first I was really hoping that meant Austin-made, but based on recent estimates it'll be a little later (maybe summer) before those really start coming out. I guess we'll learn more on the earnings call this evening.

Reactions: Avrana_Kern

Well Im in VA ordered 11/8 and edd move from 1/30-2/27 to 2/20-3/20. I honestly dont understand how system works

Had a MYLR on order since November and watched the date go from October, April, March and then back to June. I called and changed the order to a MYP Gray, No Tow, No FSD Dec27ish. Date then updated to March and then the next day to Jan27-Feb24.
Who knows?