Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get confirmation about tires or heated wipers? I'm also in VA with same dates.

Don't really care about Intel vs Ryzen or new li battery, as this is only a 2 yr lease to get me through the wait for my CT. I do, however, want the a/s tires and would like the heated wipers! Seems way more appropriate for our climate.
I didn't ask about a/s tires or the heated wipers because I'll probable drive my Jeep in that type of weather.

Reactions: MGMDaware
Late to the party, but I ordered MYP blue, black int, no tow, no FSD 2/6/22 with EDD of 3/9-3/31.

That got updated to 2/26-3/9 then I got a VIN with F378 on 2/8 and am looking at EDD of 2/26-3/2.

Can I trust this?!
Some patient folks are cancelling their Intel builds. Your F378 is an Intel build that just came available. This is why it came so fast for you. Be happy you got it so quickly and lay off the Netflix and you will better than all the ones who have to canceled their orders trying to time something that is impossible to time. Oh, and the prices keep going up the longer you wait...

More to do with treadware imo. I've heard the AS4 cab last more than twice as long.

Also, the A/S Michelins have a wider section that expands further past the rim lip, so the Uberturbines get more protection.

1644682127417.png

1644682430709.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MGMDaware
More to do with treadware imo. I've heard the AS4 cab last more than twice as long.
This is also true. All season tires will always have a longer tread life compared to performance summer tires. Also, summer tires are absolutely horrendous once the temperature drops below 40.

I drive a lot and swap out my summer tires on my model X every year for the winter. Would definitely die on some of the roads I drive on in lower temperatures with summer tires.

Normally I would say it depends, the entire process is pretty consistent in some avenues (EDD randomness, then narrowing) and incredibly random in others. I have a 9/13 LR order converted to P on 11/13. On hold until EOY. Still no VIN for a Blue/Black/Tow and I’m also in Atlanta. Ironically my window narrowed sometime in the last day or two to 2/27-3/3. Looks like I should look for you at pickup 😀
HAHAHHA no kidding, I can only imagine the whiplash so many ppl are feeling. Here’s hoping you get a VIN next couple of days - we can toast at pickup 😀😀

I’m in ATL which I’m hearing sounds about right for their rumored quarterly cycle of the coasts. I must’ve just gotten really lucky and hit a sweet spot for production/delivery
Everyone is denying in GA so that's why. I'm hoping when the builds start hitting Texas folks deny and I get mine faster. Yes it would be nice to have the latest chip or even an Austin build but there will always be better. Be happy with what you have and upgrade later if it bothers you that much.

Everyone is denying in GA so that's why. I'm hoping when the builds start hitting Texas folks deny and I get mine faster. Yes it would be nice to have the latest chip or even an Austin build but there will always be better. Be happy with what you have and upgrade later if it bothers you that much.
100%, I’m taking delivery for sure! I have the same thought as you - working in software I know there’s always gonna be better but having a Tesla > no Tesla

South Florida, ordered 1/2/2022 MSM MYP assigned 378XXX Vin on 2/8, rejected the Vin on 2/10 morning and ask to hold for 10 days because of confirmed Intel chip. Rematched with new 375XXX Vin on the same night, confirmed next day new Vin has AMD chip, new 12V, heat wiper. Scheduled delivery in 10 days.
So you got rematched with an AMD VIN the same night you asked for your order to be placed on hold?

• Disagree
Reactions: 1windy
Day 102 and still no vin. EDD still sitting at 2/13-3/9. Almost bet the EDD will change again
Something in your sig you are not sharing like going on and off hold or something else? No way with an OD of 11/2, being that close to Freemont, ordered the standard color white you should not have a VIN yet and even taken delivery. Maybe you are considered "California close" and they are waiting until the EOQ for you. IDK but would think something else is missing.

Something in your sig you are not sharing like going on and off hold or something else? No way with an OD of 11/2, being that close to Freemont, ordered the standard color white you should not have a VIN yet and even taken delivery. Maybe you are considered "California close" and they are waiting until the EOQ for you. IDK but would think something else is missing.
Unfortunately a lot of west coast folks with order dates on Nov and December are constantly getting EDD pushes regardless of their order dates most likely to meet the EOQ

Nope I have shared everything. I have never put it on hold, no have I ever been given a vin or offered a car. I even sold my other car on 11/14 cause I was promised I would have by EOY. Here we are waiting still, with others getting there’s after ordering a few weeks ago. I am frustrated. Even the SA’s have no idea why it’s been this long, and there is nobody else to get ahold of to find out why. I’ve been very patient, but it’s also running thin.

Reactions: The Lads