Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am soft matched to a VIN and have not ever got this message or anything similar to iFor my forst
I am soft matched to a VIN and have not ever got this message or anything similar to it.
For my first Tesla in Nov 2021, the sequence was Order Placed => Delivery Date Range Confirmed => VIN Assigned => Got the Email(Like Above) => Delivery Time Confirmed => Delivery. For the second Tesla, it was Order Placed => Got the Email(Like Above) => Delivery Date Range Confirmed => VIN Assigned => Delivery Time Confirmed => Delivery. SO seems they have different cluster of systems doing different things and no one knows the reason

I have a NF374xxx vin and was told it has the AMD, A/S Michelin tires, Dual Pane Glass, and 12v Li-on battery and heated wipers.. I had them check the Vin number for the specs .. I did this at least 5 times since receiving my vin number on 2/3.. delivery is scheduled for 2/24 in West Palm Beach, Fl .. will update after i get the vehicle..

I was slated to get 7SAYGDEF0NF380598, and was told it had an Intel.

MYP Blue/white no tow/fsd OD 1/2 EDD Feb 28-March 28 w/trade in
No movement. So after reading through this thread people said removing trade-in speeds up process. Called in yesterday(2/20) to remove trade-in and asked if taking trade in off would speed up the order. Was told no they have changed the system and it wouldn’t matter But I had them remove anyways. Today(2/21)EDD narrowed to Mar 2- Mar 13. One step closer!

I was slated to get:
VIN: 7SAYGDEFXNF380768
VIN: 7SAYGDEF4NF379731

^Both are Intel.
Wondering about the available east coast VINs myself. Mine comes off hold on 2/27 and I'm in Baltimore.

I haven't seen any VINs in the NC, VA, MD, PA area that are in the 381xxxx and up range and I haven't seen a <376xxx get assigned in over a week now.

Not looking good. Makes me think I'm either 100% going to be assigned an Intel that was already rejected, or I'll be stuck waiting for another month or two if indeed the 380xxx Intel batch is the last MYP batch sent east for a while (they def seem to be filling central and west coast orders now w/ the 381xxx and above.

I would take an Intel car if the everything wasn’t so slow… One of the most disappointing things about my model three, perhaps the only disappointing thing about my model three, is that it’s so slow when it comes to browsing the Internet. I always just assumed Tesla was trying to make sure that you weren’t using the Internet in the car as a matter routine. I didn’t realize it was because the computer was so damn slow that it was substandard.

So I’m really not inclined to take an Intel based infotainment computer…

Reactions: Stook02ss
I would take an Intel car if the everything wasn’t so slow… One of the most disappointing things about my model three, perhaps the only disappointing thing about my model three, is that it’s so slow when it comes to browsing the Internet. I always just assumed Tesla was trying to make sure that you weren’t using the Internet in the car as a matter routine. I didn’t realize it was because the computer was so damn slow that it was substandard.

So I’m really not inclined to take an Intel based infotainment computer…
My big dilemma is I plan to get a Rivian at some point... or at least that's in the cards. Not guaranteed, but I've got a reservation that I'll likely pull the trigger on. So... knowing I may* get rid of my car in 20-26 months, does it matter as much and is it worth Tesla cancelling my order and needing to then reorder, possibly not getting a car for another 2-3 months. To compound things, I'll have to pay $1,000 more + $250 fee... and likely a higher interest loan, on a car that I may*, by that time, keep for as little as 18 months =/