Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah s/he is just guessing. The MYP I had ordered had tow and I got a vin in just a few weeks. There’s something really screwed up about Teslas process but I don’t think that’s it.
I tend to agree. I do think that he could have matched me with a car if I let go of the tow package, but there's no real reason that the tow package should cause my car's production to be delayed. I think all of these in store managers like to seem like they have more inside info than they generally have in reality. Was just sharing the convo.

Reactions: BnGrm
It was a long ride. Just received my vin yesterday hopefully you get yours soon too!
And this morning I got pushed back to “April”. No dates. 37CA3F1C-FC91-482D-AA26-E438525F3938.png

OD - 10/31 MYLR White/Black no tow, no FSD standard wheels, EDD was flip flopping last one was June 17 - July 15th

Just changed my order to MYP midnight silver/white interior. SA said my order date stays the same, my current EDD is still showing June 17 - July 15th.

Anyone know the average time people are waiting for the MYP ?

OD - 10/31 MYLR White/Black no tow, no FSD standard wheels, EDD was flip flopping last one was June 17 - July 15th

Just changed my order to MYP midnight silver/white interior. SA said my order date stays the same, my current EDD is still showing June 17 - July 15th.

Anyone know the average time people are waiting for the MYP ?
Some people are 45 days, some are 4 + months. Not really a lot of rhyme or reason to it right now.

Reactions: SomeGuyInHTown