Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you go! Organization is a sickness, but I like to maintain as much usable space in the garage as possible! Between my 6 bikes and various cars, maximizing space is essential! I lucked out when we bought this house in August 2021. It has a very deep garage that will hold 3 cars with tons of space left.

View attachment 777991
Well done sir! I'm all about organization as well. My garage lacks width, so not a lot of room. I have a 12 foot a ceiling, so I really enjoy the hanging racks. That flooring system is awesome. I was wanting to put down the floor epoxy, but that floor is stunning.

Reactions: csrpenfab
Here you go! Organization is a sickness, but I like to maintain as much usable space in the garage as possible! Between my 6 bikes and various cars, maximizing space is essential! I lucked out when we bought this house in August 2021. It has a very deep garage that will hold 3 cars with tons of space left.

View attachment 777991
Love the setup. I’m consider doing this in our new place. Any problems with moisture on the floor under the grates when the cars are wet?

Love the setup. I’m consider doing this in our new place. Any problems with moisture on the floor under the grates when the cars are wet?
No issues with moisture at all, and we get some snow here in Boise. The "FreeFlow" tiles are perfect for those types of climates, and the water/snow simply drain through the tile and they can flow out (assuming you have a slope to your floor). If you're in a dry climate (like I was in CA before this), the RaceDeck "Diamond" tiles work well. Here's my prior garage in CA:

RaceDeck CA1.jpg

I have an order date of 2/5 and updated the color to black on 2/9. same config as you. MYP black ext black int no FSD no tow. Had a 3/9 - 3/31 edd the whole time. Received a text from SA last Friday that the car is still on track to be delivered by the end of the month. Hoping to receive a second edd with a narrowed window.
You should receive a tighter window later tonight or tomorrow. I have similar order details and got a narrow window two days ago

Thanks bud. I went to the Main Dallas Service Center, and did some reconnaissance with an incredibly irritated wife (uploaded those pics and SA questions) and they have TONs of MYP's there. Just delivered. Im assuming they are already spoken for.

I think Tesla just doesn't like bald men. Its like a perverse episode of Seinfeld. I keep on pointing out to my wife that EVERY MYP I see its a man with a full set of hair.

Im like a disgruntled Costanza and Elon Musk (who used to be one of us, he got Billionare hair) doesnt want us driving the MYP anymore. 😟
I have a full head of locs and been waiting since 11/17. Sorry to skew your data.

Whats your OD? My EDD updated to 3/28-3/31 this morning but no vin…
Mine is a bit different in that I switched from an LR to Performance, but it all went way faster than I expected. I'll paste relevant details from my first post in this thread below:

Original order: 10/30 OD. MYLR, Pearl White, Black interior, Induction wheels, w/ tow package.
Had EDD of June 2022 until about 2/15 when it updated to 6/13-7/11

Called support on 2/24 to update to an MYP. Update came through next morning, 2/25.

Updated order: 2/25 OD. MYP, Pearl White, Black interior, w/ tow package. Still 6/13-7/11

Then first thing in the morning on 2/26, EDD updated to 3/11-3/31