Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone recently getting MYP with tow orders? SoCal MYP in waiting here. Seeing others order MYP much later and have pulled in dates is puzzling, as mentioned above I think its not FIFO, but most I see are no TOW hitch.

Tow hitch people, what's been your timings recently? I only want the tow hitch for my MTB rack but wondering if that's doing me in or not...

anyone recently getting MYP with tow orders? SoCal MYP in waiting here. Seeing others order MYP much later and have pulled in dates is puzzling, as mentioned above I think its not FIFO, but most I see are no TOW hitch.

Tow hitch people, what's been your timings recently? I only want the tow hitch for my MTB rack but wondering if that's doing me in or not...
I'm not sure about your tow hitch, but was is your OD / rest of config?

I ordered my blue/black with tow on 11/8 and am scheduled to receive delivery of it on 3/16. Hope that helps (and I hope I get it).

Reactions: MrLewayne
Sorry, I don't remember my OD, sometime early January. MYP white, black interior, tow, no FSD, CASH, Irvine pickup
Regarding delivery -- IMO, if you make it to ~110 days without a VIN (assuming no holds ever on your order), you should start to poke around and wonder what's going on. Much of anything before that seems like it falls within the realm of "normal wait time" for an MYP in the current environment.

Once Austin is fully online, I suspect this will go down somewhat, but that's probably going to take most of 2022.

I went to the Lynwood, WA lot today, and saw tons of MYP's lined up ready for delivery. 1 red, 2 black, 2 MSM, 1 white, 2 blue. I checked panel gaps and exterior condition on each one of them. Every single one was literally perfect. Panel and door alignments were all perfect. Not even a millimeter off. I would have accepted delivery on each and every one of them. All of them were in the VIN range of F394-F396. I was stunned at how good they all looked.

Reactions: KRS1017

I got a vin a couple days ago with tow.
White MYP
Colorado
OD 2/6
EDD is now 3/18-3/22

I went to the Lynwood, WA lot today, and saw tons of MYP's lined up ready for delivery. 1 red, 2 black, 2 MSM, 1 white, 2 blue. I checked panel gaps and exterior condition on each one of them. Every single one was literally perfect. Panel and door alignments were all perfect. Not even a millimeter off. I would have accepted delivery on each and every one of them. All of them were in the VIN range of F394-F396. I was stunned at how good they all looked.
I guess having a long lead time has it's benefits since they're improving their manufacturing processes... the MYP I end up getting better be near perfect.

My EDD moved from 3/12-3/31 to 4/23-5/21 two days ago.

Just spoke with my SA who say's it's showing on his end that it's due in first week of April. Here's hoping that holds true as I have a 4/11 PPF appointment already on the books.
I pretty much had the same exact scenario as you, went from 3/11-3/21 to 4/22-5/20…How did you go about inquiring to the SA about they were seeing on there end? My financing expires on 5/2 and would really not have to get another hard pull.

Regarding delivery -- IMO, if you make it to ~110 days without a VIN (assuming no holds ever on your order), you should start to poke around and wonder what's going on. Much of anything before that seems like it falls within the realm of "normal wait time" for an MYP in the current environment.

Once Austin is fully online, I suspect this will go down somewhat, but that's probably going to take most of 2022.
At 112 days. Messaged my SA earlier today.