Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got VIN’d up!
OD: 12/20/21
MYP/White interior, no FSD.
VIN: F398848

I chatted with Tesla and they stated this MYP is coming with Intel Atom, I then texted my SA and he shows it’s coming with AMD along with all the latest features?

Anyone know who or if I can call to confirm?
Like now in the middle of the day? This is going to have me constantly checking the app lol

Just got VIN’d up!
OD: 12/20/21
MYP/White interior, no FSD.
VIN: F398848

I chatted with Tesla and they stated this MYP is coming with Intel Atom, I then texted my SA and he shows it’s coming with AMD along with all the latest features?

Anyone know who or if I can call to confirm?
No reason to think it’ll have Intel, but you can also try calling the 1-800 number - they’ll be able to tell you as well.

I went to the Tesla store today to check out the model Y in person. I ordered on 2/08 (MYP, red/white, no FSD, no tow) without ever physically seeing one or even a test drive. While I was there I asked about my order and he looked it up for me. He said it will be built this coming Friday 3/18. From the beginning my EDD has always been 3/15-3/31 so if Friday holds up I should take delivery around 3/23 (just a guess) which is spot on for the EDD. I haven’t received a VIN yet but expect that shortly.

Reactions: KRS1017 and ink124
I went to the Tesla store today to check out the model Y in person. I ordered on 2/08 (MYP, red/white, no FSD, no tow) without ever physically seeing one or even a test drive. While I was there I asked about my order and he looked it up for me. He said it will be built this coming Friday 3/18. From the beginning my EDD has always been 3/15-3/31 so if Friday holds up I should take delivery around 3/23 (just a guess) which is spot on for the EDD. I haven’t received a VIN yet but expect that shortly.
Congrats! Where are you located?

Location?

Ugh, still no VIN. Oklahoma order, pickup in KC.

MYP MSM
White interior
No FSD
Cash
No trade

OD: 12/18
EDD: 3/18-3/31

Just received a text that a VIN has been assigned and to upload insurance and finish remaining tasks. EDD now shows 3/25-3/31. The VIN is not shown in the app yet.

5 min later the VIN appeared in the app:
F398xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: HELL YEAH!