Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 782090

Took delivery yesterday. Thank you to everyone in this thread for your tips and updates!

My delivery was reasonably smooth. Was nervous ahead of time because it took Tesla a little while to give me access to my purchase agreement to send to DCU.

Once I was FINALLY able to send the MVPA and get DCU on the phone, they sent a check over to Tesla. I was concerned that it might delay delivery because it was due to arrive the day after my scheduled delivery, but Tesla accepted an image of the check and tracking number.

Car looks and drives great. Paint is pristine. Did not have mud flaps or PPF upon delivery, but they put them on with no questions asked.

Some small gaps are present, but I’m not planning to have them addressed. The only thing I noticed after driving off the lot is my steering wheel is tilted 5 degrees to the right when going straight. I texted my SA and they said to schedule a service appt. Seems like a good system so far, hopefully it’s a simple fix.

Otherwise, it feels and drives like the future. Very happy with my purchase.
Beautiful car!!!

View attachment 782090

Took delivery yesterday. Thank you to everyone in this thread for your tips and updates!

My delivery was reasonably smooth. Was nervous ahead of time because it took Tesla a little while to give me access to my purchase agreement to send to DCU.

Once I was FINALLY able to send the MVPA and get DCU on the phone, they sent a check over to Tesla. I was concerned that it might delay delivery because it was due to arrive the day after my scheduled delivery, but Tesla accepted an image of the check and tracking number.

Car looks and drives great. Paint is pristine. Did not have mud flaps or PPF upon delivery, but they put them on with no questions asked.

Some small gaps are present, but I’m not planning to have them addressed. The only thing I noticed after driving off the lot is my steering wheel is tilted 5 degrees to the right when going straight. I texted my SA and they said to schedule a service appt. Seems like a good system so far, hopefully it’s a simple fix.

View attachment 782090

So we can request PPF and mud guard?

Dumb question - Will Tesla put PPF and mudflaps after the delivery if we ask them? Do we need to pay? How does it work?
I asked my SA ahead of time if I would have them and he said yes.

When I showed up they weren’t on. They apologized and took the car back and put them on in about 15 min.

I took delivery in KC and it sounds like they do it by request. I’d say asking ahead of time is key.

Picked up the car today and love it. It has the AMD proc, heated wiper park, Michelin AS tires, and double pane front windows. Rides way, way, way (yes) better than my parents’ 2020 MYLR with induction wheels. It’s also quieter. No egregious issues with body panel alignment, but there were some very minor paint issues and blemished window trim that will be taken care of at a service center later. The worst issue was a badly misaligned fog light unit. This was documented and will be fixed at a service appointment. Happy to take any questions here. View attachment 781815
Congrats, looks good. Drive safe. Does it have the Matrix headlights?

Question; does Tesla have a grace period to allow you to let them know of anything you find after you take possession? Meaning, I live 4 hours or so away from where I’m picking mine up next Friday, and I’d love to be able to get home and do the GitHub checklist on my own rather than in person taking forever to take possession lol.
I believe it is 24h or 100miles. You should check with SA

Reactions: KRS1017