Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my vin this morning. First got a phone call and text from service person from pickup location. I'm in bay area, picking up at Colma delivery center.

MSM-Tow-No FSD
VIN: NF406...which this seems like a newer build...most likely not rejected

Throughout this month here were my estimated deliveries times given:

3/15-3/31
3/16-3/27
3/18-3/27
3/18-3/23 (for a day since last night)...then VIN this morning.

Reactions: SWIPE and picard09
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get in a chat with Tesla.
Go to Tesla.com and act like you're building a new Y order. Click the little caption on the screen and give them your RN #.

1647641108693.png

Reactions: SWIPE and MrKashima
We took delivery yesterday, car looks amazon but there's a few minorish issues we'll have them fixed. Biggest is the passenger rear door not aligned (how are they still having this problem?) and the rear seat back is coming apart. Otherwise not bad, couple other fairly minor things, including some scuffs in the paint probably from transport. Came with summer tires, heated wipers & ryzen

1647650612753.jpeg

We took delivery yesterday, car looks amazon but there's a few minorish issues we'll have them fixed. Biggest is the passenger rear door not aligned (how are they still having this problem?) and the rear seat back is coming apart. Otherwise not bad, couple other fairly minor things, including some scuffs in the paint probably from transport. Came with summer tires, heated wipers & ryzen

View attachment 782801
What’s your VIN? (The normal 3 digits)

View attachment 782801
Interesting with the summer tires.