Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my VIN this evening(F399) for MYP(Blue/White). EDD 3/28-3/29.

Houston, Texas
I’m F399 Blue/White also. I have my delivery scheduled for the 26th. I wonder if they are coming across on the same train. With the severe weather coming to Texas tomorrow, I hope they are still on the train.
We’ve officially entered delivery week. Friday can’t get here soon enough!
Got my VIN (F392) too for a Blue/White. EDD now 3/21–3/25

Reactions: ink124 and KRS1017
I scheduled the closest delivery date today as well. Friday 3/25. Mine was also home delivery only even though that wasn't an option before.

I also live about 5 miles south of one SC and 10 miles north of another SC. Interesting how they decided that "based on my location, my vehicle will be delivered to my house."
Congrats! Yeah, me too but they still offered home delivery. I actually called them to change to a SC delivery because I want to inspect the car.

Reactions: Kanaka
I ordered FEB 5th. Columbus OH delivery. Initially the EDD was 03/10-3/30. It updated to 04/15-05/31 a few weeks ago. Last week it updated again to 03/28-03/31. Either Yesterday or Saturday, it updated to 04/18-05-20. It's a roller coaster of emotions.