Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi everyone, just thought I’d finally contribute to this thread after weeks of stalking 😅😂
Located in San Jose
MYP black ext/white int, no fsd, no tow
OD: 02/12
EDD: March 15-31, April 1-30
then got a text last week asking if I’m ready to take delivery in March, to which I promptly replied I am lol
The last couple of days, the window went back to March 15-31, and has been tightening almost every day. Currently it’s March 23-31.
Got my vin yesterday afternoon! F407
Fairly confident it has the new chip and battery, will call later to confirm and post an update.

hi everyone, just thought I’d finally contribute to this thread after weeks of stalking 😅😂
Located in San Jose
then got a text last week asking if I’m ready to take delivery in March, to which I promptly replied I am lol
The last couple of days, the window went back to March 15-31, and has been tightening almost every day. Currently it’s March 23-31.
Fairly confident it has the new chip and battery, will call later to confirm and post an update.
California love for sure

Reactions: Deuce
Located in San Jose
I'm in San Jose too with an OD about 2 weeks after you! My EDD hasn't really jumped around like many others on here... not sure how I feel about that other than FOMO.

Ordered a MYLR7 on 2/26, and changed it yesterday to a MYP. Guess I go here now!

MYP / MSM / no tow / no FSD
Picking up at Mt Kisco (NY)
Current EDD is 4/23-5/28

Would be perfectly happy with a Fremont one! Been also waiting on a black MYLR7 since August, so I really just want a car.

Any of you been through the process of declining and putting your account on hold for a short period of time?

We matched but it is an "older" VIN (F393) and it has most of the newer goodies but not all. We're going to decline but I've read how some end up matching back to the same VIN so you have to put your account on hold. Is that all done through an SA? Do I hold for a day, a week, longer?
I put mine on hold until end of July. Texted my SA last week, took about 2 days for the hold to show up on my acct.

Man! I feel that something is really wrong with my order... I did the same switch back in 03/04 and my delivery date is 09/11 - 11/3
When was your original order date (OD)? Based on updates I've seen, it looks like when you make the switch, Tesla will base your new EDD off of your original OD. My original OD was 12/29/21, which basing off of MYP EDDs at the time, I should've already taken delivery had I done MYP in the first place.

When was your original order date (OD)? Based on updates I've seen, it looks like when you make the switch, Tesla will base your new EDD off of your original OD. My original OD was 12/29/21, which basing off of MYP EDDs at the time, I should've already taken delivery had I done MYP in the first place.
The original order was placed in 2/25 , I still feel my order delivery date is way off! I think no one from this forums has a MYP that is going to be delivered in September to November I'm the only one stuck in that position